Campus food carts

Horny

I’m planning a trip down nostalgia lane here and was wondering if the food cart by the littlefield fountain is still there.  It’s been a LONG time since I’ve been there but the younger dude who use to run it was legit. He use to take your order and get your change before you knew what you said.  Kinda like the Wendy’s dude.  This was back in 2000 or so. I use to live off that chicken fried rice and lemonade they sold. Anyways, I’d like to go by again if it’s still around.  

I used to hit the roach coach by the engineering buildings often, along with the one by the main mall. Their hot mustard was damn good. An egg roll and pint of fried rice for like $3. Oh, and who ever said ‘96 - 2000 nailed when i was on campus.

Back in the Dark Ages, ('78-'82), I only remember the egg roll carts. The ones I remember were in front of the CoOp, the RLM, and by Littlefield Fountain. There may have been others.

I don't remember them selling anything but egg rolls and soda, but they may have. I think the egg rolls were $0.50.

Loved the Indian bread (no racist). Also ate tons of egg rolls and stromboli, although for a couple of years around 91-93 there was a separate stromboli-only stand right on 26th by the engineering buildings, that had better stromboli.  It was more expensive though.