Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

6 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

I can’t help but think that somewhere in Mexico, Luhnow is lighting up a large cigar….and closing the chapter on that part of his life 

He has way too much class to be a chickenshit like that. He tweets out support for his former players. Bring the goat 🐐 home.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

He has way too much class to be a chickenshit like that. He tweets out support for his former players. Bring the goat 🐐 home.

Huh? I’m not saying he’s “toasting” Whitley not looking sharp.

i’m saying  I’m sure he’s happy/proud the dude he hung his hat on for so long is finally getting his shot.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Huh? I’m not saying he’s “toasting” Whitley not looking sharp.

i’m saying  I’m sure he’s happy/proud the dude he hung his hat on for so long is finally getting his shot.

Thought you were saying he was happy with the implosion of the Astros. My bad. From the 🐐’s mouth.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Scraps said:

So potentially Thursday in Chicago for the day game....that would rule

Damn you.

i wanted to see him in Mexico City…. But I’m sure he wants no part of that thin air and sure this was by design.

looks like it’ll be Blanco and Javier in Mexico City is rotation holds. I can live with that but also fully expect it’ll be completely reset with all of the off days coming and I’ll probably be stuck with France and Brown…

I'm losing my mind...what year is that Abreu card?   Because it looks exactly like a 1974 Topps...
Lol 2023...thats what Topps Heritage does is just reup the old years designs. This Altuve is the 2024 Topps Heritage which i think is 1975 design

Btw that Goldy was mailed out a couple days ago

252d17871465685d0d43291e91b54139.jpg
  • Rage+1 1

I need someone to learn me on baseball cards these days.
ive been out of that game for a looong time but my 9 yo is showing an interest and would love to get back in to it with him 
Don't do it lol.

But there is a sports cards thread in Hobbies
  • Hook 'Em 1