Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

AL RANKS
️AVG.    1         .263
️OBP.    1         .328
️SLG.    3         .406
️OPS.    3         .734

And holy shit, what would these numbers be without the Abreu anchor?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Lets see how we fuck today up.

Had great seats last night. Yelled at Espada that whatever he is writing down is wrong.

Tried to tell these dipshits to get it together that they are better than this....well some of them are.

I am obviously no Bill in Sinton

8bb2e9ea92d880357e2055daa5872261.jpg8ae2ec21cc5c07c9d27f7c24e97e07ac.jpg6301ff15b99db9bf7a0a890df85b716c.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

29 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Had great seats last night. Yelled at Espada that whatever he is writing down is wrong.

Tried to tell these dipshits to get it together that they are better than this....well some of them are.

I am obviously no Bill in Sinton

8bb2e9ea92d880357e2055daa5872261.jpg

I had seats like this the first time I went to Wrigley.  The field was so crowned back then that you could barely see 3rd base.  This happened that night: 

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

27 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

2nd start in the books for @JustinVerlander 
4.1 Innings
95 Pitches
0 ER
3 Hits
7 Strikeouts
4 Walks

Was there a reason captain numbnuts pulled him after 4.1?  I just now signed in and saw the stupidity.

Edited by Pimphand

It’s not hard to go look back and see we shit out runs like 1,3,3,4 just in the opening series and that’s the ongoing trend. We’ve had a handful of games where we’ve exceeded 6 runs and shocked we won. Only 1 game we lost and it was 12-8 to Arlington. This offense not producing shit consistently is the main reason we suck dick. Now toss in the bullpen and the SP going to shit and here we are. Like today, everyone will bitch about the bullpen but the offense scored 1 fucking run. Score 5-7 and we’re up 5-3 or 7-3 and it’s not an issue. 

• Hook 'Em 1