Kansas @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Wild we have the most big 12 wins since 2010 and are looking at a potential 3rd place finish 

Fucking BYU series 

Just now, Js1 said:

Fucking BYU series 

I don’t think a series win against BYU changes much. OU ran away with the conference.

Maybe if we sweep BYU things look different for the NCAA tournament, but there are 6-8 other games just like BYU we let slip away.

Just now, LonghornSean said:

Nice LHN send off for the last live game broadcast 🤘🏻

Be interesting how history views it. Sucks football was terrible for the majority of it. 

7 minutes ago, chase25 said:

That would have been a good opportunity to see if anyone else in the bullpen had the stones to get those final 3 outs but Gage battles and gets it done

Who though? 

11 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Moreland is a terrible play by play announcer. 

I disagree, but that made me laugh for real, the juxtaposition of that post right when they're doing their sentimental sign-offs.  Nice  

5 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

How you gonna do him like that on the last broadcast?

Do you know where you are?

3 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Be interesting how history views it. Sucks football was terrible for the majority of it. 

Personally I loved it and it motivated me to try PSVue and then Sling … hope the SEC networks add a channel or do what it takes to bring us all the home baseball games and home volleyball games 

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Last "major sport" broadcast.  I assume there are still some minor events.

Is there anything else to cover??? Softball supers would be on ESPN. Can’t think of anything else on campus sports wise they would cover

Just now, Js1 said:

Is there anything else to cover??? Softball supers would be on ESPN. Can’t think of anything else on campus sports wise they would cover

T&F?  Not sure.  They just had the Texas Relays, but maybe there's nothing else that isn't locked up by national networks.