Why Can't I post a topic on CR?

14 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

Because you touch yourself 

2 hours ago, Bevo said:

Why don't you ask your sock?

There's a touching yourself and 'posting' it in a sock joke here somewhere if Immamac has the courage to do what's right.  

I've been meaning to ask though, why is it still the norm for long threads to have pages 1-4 and then the most recent page spelled out on the main forum displays.  Like, if there are football and CR and other threads that are 1000's of pages.  But it lists 1-4, and then the most recent one.  Couldn't you split the difference and maybe have the first 1 or 2 and then the most recent 1 or 2?  Is it because I touch myself while making long posts?  I mean, it's not hard to click back but it would just be nice to catch up on like the second to last page instead of the 4th page of a 5-year old thread.  I dunno.  

Meh, doesn't matter.  We're gonna have to torch the CR forum between November and January anyway.  Been fun, fellas...

20 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

You don’t want to post. It will eventually either make you sad, depressed or really angry, and you’ll hate people even more than usual. 

Like the football board in the Tom Herman era.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

There's a touching yourself and 'posting' it in a sock joke here somewhere if Immamac has the courage to do what's right.  

I've been meaning to ask though, why is it still the norm for long threads to have pages 1-4 and then the most recent page spelled out on the main forum displays.  Like, if there are football and CR and other threads that are 1000's of pages.  But it lists 1-4, and then the most recent one.  Couldn't you split the difference and maybe have the first 1 or 2 and then the most recent 1 or 2?  Is it because I touch myself while making long posts?  I mean, it's not hard to click back but it would just be nice to catch up on like the second to last page instead of the 4th page of a 5-year old thread.  I dunno.  

Meh, doesn't matter.  We're gonna have to torch the CR forum between November and January anyway.  Been fun, fellas...

You still go there?

On 5/22/2024 at 6:49 PM, Hate said:

Consider yourself blessed. 

Yes, I'm sure OP just wanted to post a well-reasoned, thought-out, nuanced opinion to try to start a good faith discussion.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

There is no such thing as a quick "perusal". That is a common misconception. To peruse is to examine something thoroughly and at length. The proper word to denote a quick glance is gander. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 5/22/2024 at 8:49 PM, SeabrookHorn said:

It won't let me select it from the drop down menu. I'm sure it has been covered somewhere, but a quick perusal of boards with potential answers was not fruitful.

With a ship at full sail I'd expect to see the spanker sail unfurled as well. But it's been several centuries since I was last a-sea. If you know the reason for it being furled, I'd appreciate the education.