Russia

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Wtf is wrong with you people.

I'm posting shit on a message board.

People are freaking out negging me like there is some huge importance to this place.

None of it is relevant or coherent. Start a new thread all about your 911 theories or go back to moderating shaggy.

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

None of it is relevant or coherent. Start a new thread all about your 911 theories or go back to moderating shaggy.

Somebody else brought up 911.

Btw every thread ever veers off on stupid tangents.

Wow. Americans are easily conditioned to fear topics.

Just now, Agent47 said:

No I'm not. I'm posting. Refute WHAT I SAID EARLIER or leave me the fuck alone.

Your voice is not superior to mine. Just ignore me. I have ignored you for your entire life. And I shall continue to do so.

And yet here you are responding to me. How's that ignore working out for you?

I'm going to continue to post what I want. It's not offensive. You will never stop me. So Why fucking bother. It's a pathetic concern to focus upon me. This cabal of neg goons is weird to me. Freedom of speech etc. That's what I assumed. And, im being appropriate to the forum descriptor. 

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

I'm going to continue to post what I want. It's not offensive. You will never stop me. So Why fucking bother. It's a pathetic concern to focus upon me. This cabal of neg goons is weird to me. Freedom of speech etc. That's what I assumed. And, im being appropriate to the forum descriptor. 

Shut up

911 was done by the Bush Administration. After stealing the 2000 election. 

Russia stole the 2016 election. Trump is virtually trapped in his job. He fears death on the job or imprisonment during and/ or after. Hillary won the election 

I like her.

Applewhite was better than Simms. Start Major.

Vy. 

• Fuck You 1

They're trying to cut off the eastern portion of Ukraine that has access to the Black Sea. It also happens to be the area they've been focusing on (Novorossiya or New Russia) that would build the land bridge from Russia to Crimea they've been seeking since the beginning of this affair a few years ago.

DSA and his comrades are probably jizzing their pants at the prospect right now.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Nikki Haly had future aspirations for higher office, this is her chance to go hard in the paint when Trump inevitably does his “well, we don’t know what’s going on, maybe they are doing it, maybe they aren’t, who’s to say, there’s so much fake news!” bit.

Don't forget "both sides" and "it's a dangerous world"

If Nikki Haly had future aspirations for higher office, this is her chance to go hard in the paint when Trump inevitably does his “well, we don’t know what’s going on, maybe they are doing it, maybe they aren’t, who’s to say, there’s so much fake news!” bit.

This is absolutely going to be his play.
Let’s be clear: a naval blockade IS an act of war, by every school of thought. There doesn’t need to be a declaration. Ukraine and Russia are presently at war.
Trump loves arms deals so much? Antiship missiles are an easy sell to Ukraine right now. Go make the sale, Donnie boy. Millions of dollars. Lots of jobs. Bigly.
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

You said you lived in California, are you not American?

That poster is a troll who has now been banned twice since Friday. He has posted under two handles that I know of: "Agent47" and "Gay". All of the "Gay" handle posts have since been deleted. Agent47 was crowd-sourced during the Texas-KU game for trolling, which had nothing to do with politics. They were all batshit crazy posts whereby he claimed the number in his handle (47) had something to do with the outcome of the game's score and who was scoring. I'm not making that up. 

Another poster claims to know who he is in real life and says he's been posting since Horn Fans days and thinks he might be off his meds (seriously). Apparently, his original handle was Purgatory several years ago.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are doing this precisely because Trump is in office.

Cadet Bone Spurs dodged the draft during Vietnam, and he’ll pretend like nothing is happening here.  It’s what happens when you elect cucks.

The same Republicans (Lindsey Graham) was screamed about Obama not doing anything when they annexed Crimea will now be perfectly fine with Trump not doing anything.

• Like 1

The same Republicans (Lindsey Graham) was screamed about Obama not doing anything when they annexed Crimea will now be perfectly fine with Trump not doing anything.

Yes, because our Senate has completely betrayed our country and sided with a foreign state. Make no mistake. We literally have foreign agents sitting in the highest offices in the land. And 40% of the country happily goes along with it because sweet lib tears!

It’s over. We’ve lost.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes, because our Senate has completely betrayed our country and sided with a foreign state. Make no mistake. We literally have foreign agents sitting in the highest offices in the land. And 40% of the country happily goes along with it because sweet lib tears!

It’s over. We’ve lost.

UN Emergency Council meeting tomorrow at 10am Central.

Nikki is about to get one last big event. 

Can’t  wait for the tweets.  

5 hours ago, bolverk said:

That poster is a troll who has now been banned twice since Friday. He has posted under two handles that I know of: "Agent47" and "Gay". All of the "Gay" handle posts have since been deleted. Agent47 was crowd-sourced during the Texas-KU game for trolling, which had nothing to do with politics. They were all batshit crazy posts whereby he claimed the number in his handle (47) had something to do with the outcome of the game's score and who was scoring. I'm not making that up. 

Another poster claims to know who he is in real life and says he's been posting since Horn Fans days and thinks he might be off his meds (seriously). Apparently, his original handle was Purgatory several years ago.

He definitely needs mandatory lockup in an inpatient psych facility.  The guy who knows him may want to alert the authorities.  Holy manic nutjob, Batman.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...