Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I'll never understand the idolatry involving coaches in this country.    

Sadly, I've seen this already in my children's lives. And we're talking about high school in this case, and sports far from what football is in Texas. People that are supposed to provide examples and lead young people, who are in reality some of the worst examples possible.

23 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I never heard of Snook til today, after this, we most likely wont hear from him again, unless we follow small town Ohio news.

I guess if he wants to save face he should get his source's permission to reveal.

I'm guessing the scenario went like this:

"I'm in the process of confirming, but my sources say TH is the leak."

[Take a nap for an hour]

"My source is confirmed!"

Seems legit.  I mean he's doing the right thing by double checking his source.

2 hours ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

As I said last weekend although it wasn’t ESPN. Starting to come out on how involved Tom and his wife were with Smith’s wife. They helped her out substantially. Rumor is Zach Smith is a prick who liked to video people doing stuff and may have some dirt on Herman. But not sure how it will play out.  

Where do I send my $9.95?   Go on good sir.

1 hour ago, TriStone said:

He kicked us in the balls on his way out of town.  Fuck Wilson.

He didn’t kick anyone in the balls. Nothing he stated about offensive ineptitude and putting players in the best position (that aren’t defenders) to get drafted isn’t wrong.  

But please feel free to continue pulling the wool over your own eyes and crying in the corner.  Pussy.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Fuck You 2

18 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Nothing he stated about offensive ineptitude and putting players in the best position (that aren’t defenders) to get drafted isn’t wrong.

No, he straight up nut punched the program.  He could have just gone with the usual "I just felt OSU was a better fit" BS, but he went the other way.  You go ahead and white knight for him though.  He's never gonna fuck you, but I admire your sticktoitiveness.  You go girl.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TriStone said:

No, he straight up nut punched the program.  He could have just gone with the usual "I just felt OSU was a better fit" BS, but he went the other way.  You go ahead and white knight for him though.  He's never gonna fuck you, but I admire your sticktoitiveness.  You go girl.

You might need to take a break and put the Schmitz down.  Maybe hide your phone from yourself.  

I could give two shits if he comes here or not.  All he did was be real about why didn’t choose Texas, which he wasn’t wrong about.  

• Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Awesome, are we about to rehash a topic that's been beaten to death on the recruiting board?

Nah, nothing to rehash.  He gone.  Fuck him.

Looks like this story is dying anyway.  Herman didn't do anything.  Not sure why anyone on the tOSU side felt the need to involve him in the first place.

Edited by TriStone

Don’t know the story, don’t care. The program will be fine. Tone down the drama and move on with your life. Life advice: Don’t give a shit what teenagers say.

He didn’t kick anyone in the balls. Nothing he stated about offensive ineptitude and putting players in the best position (that aren’t defenders) to get drafted isn’t wrong.  
But please feel free to continue pulling the wool over your own eyes and crying in the corner.  Pussy.
Yeah, late era Mack Brown and Charlie Strong are real relevant to now. Except they're not. It was a stupid line fed to him by Ohio State but stop acting like it made sense. Ohio State has one great WR in the NFL and that guy played at Ohio State under Herman (Michael Thomas).
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Don’t know the story, don’t care. The program will be fine. Tone down the drama and move on with your life. Life advice: Don’t give a shit what teenagers say.

No drama here.  I had an opinion and I stated it in a single post.  That would have been it, but it irritated another poster's pussy.  My propensity to reply to posts directed at me is my cross to bear.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TriStone said:

He kicked us in the balls on his way out of town.  Fuck Wilson.

Oh of course.  That's why you took my innocuous comment on the matter and began calling me names.  Your dispassion is evident.

51 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Nah, nothing to rehash.  He gone.  Fuck him.

Looks like this story is dying anyway.  Herman didn't do anything.  Not sure why anyone on the tOSU side felt the need to involve him in the first place.

22 minutes ago, TriStone said:

No drama here.  I had an opinion and I stated it in a single post.  That would have been it, but it irritated another poster's pussy.  My propensity to reply to posts directed at me is my cross to bear.

He’s a teenager. Lighten up Francis 

Yeah, late era Mack Brown and Charlie Strong are real relevant to now. Except they're not. It was a stupid line fed to him by Ohio State but stop acting like it made sense. Ohio State has one great WR in the NFL and that guy played at Ohio State under Herman (Michael Thomas).
Cory Brown catches passes in Denver too, fwiw.

29 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Jeff Snook is getting hammered.  I bet he is about ready to choke a bitch.  

Not enough hammering in my opinion. He was getting props for about the first 2-3 hours. He's the bitch that needs to be choked for being an enabler of a coach that gives tacit permission to his assistants to beat their wives.

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

I’d prefer Herman’s name quickly fade from this story.

This is how I feel.  I'm at a loss as to why this dipshit felt the need to drag Herman's name into it.  It doesn't pull Meyer's fat out of the fire, so what's the point?

Ohio version of Go Gata:

I rise to gradulate corch Irvin Meyers,

His dedication to hiding teeeam misdeeds is second to none,

Percy Harvin choked his position corch,

Aaron Hernandez murdered fools that got in the way, 

Corch Zach Smith cut his wife with a snuff can and jerked many a knot and bruise on her tiny ass,

The media da fence he is now employed,

Is second to none,

Pay Mister Snook to blame the Texas teeeam,

Ohio Sate Buckeyes don't take no jive.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Again... I thought Urban would slip by this and miss a game and be right back at it.  All these OSU alums "coming to his aid" are burying him. No way he makes it through.  

Every game they would ever play from here on out would have sign after sign in the crowd, stadium, ESPN game day, etc making comments.  Whether guilty of not now... OSU will have to find a way out of the situation that his "supporters" have given them only one clear way.

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games