I'll say it once, you say it twice, SEC

kopp0e

I guess Great Whites were part of the Confederacy, so this makes sense.

The University Greys is worth a google if you set aside the sarcasm.

Also, as embarrassing as that whole shit show was to watch, it was done more as a tongue-in-cheek deal than anything else. That said, I really wish we would focus on finding an identity on the football field instead of re-identifying a fucking mascot every four years.

Shit. Fuck. Damn.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

The University Greys is worth a google if you set aside the sarcasm.

Also, as embarrassing as that whole shit show was to watch, it was done more as a tongue-in-cheek deal than anything else. That said, I really wish we would focus on finding an identity on the football field instead of re-identifying a fucking mascot every four years.

Shit. Fuck. Damn.

This is what aggy says when they grab their nuts and squeal, kick their leg up and whoop, does jazz hands and spin around, still sing about texas and sawing it off and swaying before every home game then saying they don't care about us. secsecsec

• Like 2

This is what aggy says when they grab their nuts and squeal, kick their leg up and whoop, does jazz hands and spin around, still sing about texas and sawing it off and swaying before every home game then saying they don't care about us. secsecsec

No, it’s nothing like that. Don’t be an idiot.

On 8/11/2018 at 11:53 PM, kopp0e said:

The Ole Miss Rebels have a new mascot, (I think), in a shark... 

Check back later, for more up to date info on all things #Southeastern...

So should Tech wear the all grey uni's when they play Ole Miss at NRG next week?

f6ae9212070356be7a65344a673795fc.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zavala said:

Tech should always wear the Texas flag unis because thats their only good looking unis. Although I like the white one better, and they should just take the tech logos off.

Lone-Star-Pride-Flag-Profile.jpg

Lone-Star-Pride-Side-Profile-Logo.jpg

The best memory I have about this uniform is when Quandre Diggs murdered Patrick Mahomes back in 2014.

• Like 1