celebrities being dicks

Goo Punch

I was skiing with a buddy about 10 years ago, and we saw David Spade in line just a few people in front of us. 

Some girl a few groups ahead eats shit trying to load onto the lift, and Spade laughed so hard he could hardly contain himself. Sounded just like in Tommy Boy. It was fantastic. And a total dick move.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2018 at 12:32 PM, Trey3216 said:

Got about 25 NFL HOF's to sign a football at Michael Irvin's induction ceremony afterparty.  When I went up to get Mean Joe Green's signature, he obliged.  Then he smeared the marker from his fresh sig and ruined he and Bob Lilly's signatures beyond recognition, and thus ruined the whole ball.  It still sits in a case at my house (would never sell it anyway) but it pisses me off to no end every time I look at it.  

If you told me you had this ball in perfect condition, I'd say who gives a shit.

He left you with a one of a kind ball and a story you can tell that no one else can.

You're the dick

• Like 1

About 7-8 years ago I was having dinner/drinks at a bar in East Austin with my then girlfriend. We sit down and I immediately notice Dennis Quaid is sitting at a table with a few other people directly behind my gf. I look at him for a few seconds and then say to my gf, "don't turn around, but Dennis Quaid is sitting right behind you." Well, it's a small place so the table is pretty close and apparently he either heard me, or saw me looking at him, or both. So when I look back at him he is giving me the angry Dennis Quaid stare. Kinda like this, only angrier:
dennis_quaid.jpg
And for some reason, it just cracks me up that Dennis Quaid is staring at me like he wants to punch me. My gf says "why are you laughing?" and I'm like "I think Dennis Quaid wants to kill me." /csb

Were you at a Denny’s?
  • Haha 1

Celebrity not being a dick...

Pulling into the parking garage at One American Center sometime in the mid-90's. I have to wait for a good looking woman to pass as I pull off the street onto the ramp. She waves at me, and says, "Like your car." It was Meg Ryan. Cool as usual, I said something incoherent. Derp.

Not mine, but my buddy tends to run into a bunch of B list celebrities in his travels.

First one was from probably almost 15-20 years ago.  He was at some convention and Lou Ferrigno was there.  He's a pretty big Hulk fan, he has a Hulk #1 comic and a bunch of other rare stuff.  Anyway, back then he didn't have a lot of cash though, and there was no sign saying you had to pay for an autograph.  A lot of celebs at this conventions will often sign for free too.  So, he has to wait in a big ass line to get up to Ferrigno to ask him to sign a Marvel Legends Hulk figure or something.  He finally gets up to him and Ferrigno says "Twenty dollars," without saying anything else.  My buddy, kind of surprised by the whole $20 thing, tells him that he only has $10 on him and that he's a huge fan.  Ferrigno just says "Twenty dollars" again and is now getting pissed off.  My buddy appeals to him one more time before getting "Twenty dollars!" again, then proceeds to tell him to fuck off and leaves.

The second story was corroborated with his girlfriend and another one of our friends.  They were out drinking at a bar one night, and the WWE was in town that week.  They're keeping to themselves, having a good night, when out of nowhere a glass mug narrowly misses my buddy's head and hits the wall next to him, shattering and sending glass everywhere.  Instinctively my buddy gets up to see where the glass came from.  It turns out it was Hornswoggle, and he was pretty damn shitfaced.  He was there with JBL, Findlay, Gene Snitsky, and a handful of other guys I don't remember.  When my buddy saw the other guys he sat back down and decided not to approach.  Hornswoggle was being pretty belligerent and an asshole, and at that time the other wrestlers stepped in and said they would pay for my buddy's tab.  After that they got the fuck out there before Hornswoggle caused further scenes.   

Edited by ulukinatme

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Celebrity not being a dick...

Pulling into the parking garage at One American Center sometime in the mid-90's. I have to wait for a good looking woman to pass as I pull off the street onto the ramp. She waves at me, and says, "Like your car." It was Meg Ryan. Cool as usual, I said something incoherent. Derp.

She dug Ford Pintos?

21 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

I was skiing with a buddy about 10 years ago, and we saw David Spade in line just a few people in front of us. 

Some girl a few groups ahead eats shit trying to load onto the lift, and Spade laughed so hard he could hardly contain himself. Sounded just like in Tommy Boy. It was fantastic. And a total dick move.  

His hairline surprisingly still looks almost the same in the time since Tommy Boy...

giphy.gif

That McGrath shit reminded me of when Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes spat on a 13-year-old girl in a 7-11.

Robinson overheard her telling her friend she didn't know who the Black Crowes were, and was so pissed he not only spit on her, but also stormed out of the store with two cases of beer he'd brought to the register but never paid for...And I imagine there are a bunch of people reading this now he'd like to spit on, some olds and more kidz, who've never heard of the Black Crowes.

The Seagal story I have heard before, minus the pants shitting. It was on the set of Under Siege and the guy was a dude named Gene LeBell.

My buddy approached Kirk Gibson in a K Mart parking lot when he was 8 or so in the early 80s and asked him for an autograph. Gibby told him "fuck off kid."

3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

That McGrath shit reminded me of when Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes spat on a 13-year-old girl in a 7-11.

Robinson overheard her telling her friend she didn't know who the Black Crowes were, and was so pissed he not only spit on her, but also stormed out of the store with two cases of beer he'd brought to the register but never paid for...And I imagine there are a bunch of people reading this now he'd like to spit on, some olds and more kidz, who've never heard of the Black Crowes.

Chris Robinson talks a bunch of shit and loves to tell the story of Greg Almond meeting him for the first time and when introduced to the lead singer of the Black Crowes, Almond replied "who gives a shit"

On 8/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, tchookem said:

I'd say it's more likely the young ones that don't know who they are. 'Fly' was over twenty years ago, my bro.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep. I'm in my 20's and the only Sugar Ray I've ever heard of is Leonard. 

20 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yep. I'm in my 20's and the only Sugar Ray I've ever heard of is Leonard. 

He ^^^ and S.R. Robinson are the only 2 of any consequence.  I can still remember watching those Summer olympics and SR. with those fists of fury punches like a damned machine.  Then the terrorists fucked things up royally.

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Well Scream came out more than 20 years ago too, so she looked a little different back then. 

Yeah she was hotter back then. He met her while doing something for the set of a movie called “Doom Generation.” If you’re not familiar, it’s a WTF movie. All I remember him saying about her is that she was basically just a hot Drag kid who was down for whatever