2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

Cora got tossed for defending balls and strikes
Hinch barely protests getting fucked in the ass by MLB not following their own goddamn rules.
I sure hope those of you who have boofed and queefeed that man's jizz are happy.

We're not losing because of the umps. We're losing because we can't get big hits and we have sucked dick defensively in this game.

1 minute ago, cabowabo said:
4 minutes ago, Simon Honeybone said:
Hinch barely protests getting fucked in the ass by MLB not following their own goddamn rules.
I sure hope those of you who have boofed and queefeed that man's jizz are happy.

We're not losing because of the umps. We're losing because we can't get big hits and we have sucked dick defensively in this game.

Sprinkle in a little Hinch and I’m with you.

Just now, cabowabo said:
3 minutes ago, Simon Honeybone said:

That depends on whether we get 1 more run or not.  We lose this game by 1 or 2 and its 100% on the umps. And even if we lose by more, that bad call has changed the way we have played this game. 

1 minute ago, cabowabo said:
4 minutes ago, Simon Honeybone said:

We aren't losing because of the umps we are losing because our manager is garbage

We lose this series because we’ve given up 7-8-8(+?) runs in the last 3 games. Doesn’t matter who we play we don’t win doing that.

Unless we basically shut them down to 2 runs per for the next 3 this one is done.

And frankly all season long this team just hasn’t felt like it had “it” like it did last year. They look defeated. They don’t look confident.

Every move that Hinch made last year worked.  I disagreed with some of them, but they all came up aces.  This year,  they just aren't hitting like they did last year.  Some of that is the hand he was dealt in terms of his bullpen going into the off-season and the bat's he had available, but every decision he makes seems to not work out this year.  Credit Boston - great teams punish mistakes from their opponents and every time Houston makes a mistake - they are pouncing.  Still plenty of time though especially with Kimbrel to get this one back in the win column.

That depends on whether we get 1 more run or not.  We lose this game by 1 or 2 and its 100% on the umps. And even if we lose by more, that bad call has changed the way we have played this game. 

I can count at least three runs we have given them with wild pitches, passed balls, and blown taylor made double plays. And let's now throw in absolutely bone headed baserunning.