2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Boston is doing what we did last year. They are making plays.

When you get to this point and with the two best teams in the game it's all a matter of inches and/or one pitch. Last year they went our way. This year it's going their's. That's why teams just don't repeat. 

1 minute ago, Ldogg53 said:

Before the series if you told me we’d score 7-5-2-6 runs in the first 4 games I’d say at worst we are 2-2 most likely 3-1.

This sucks ass.

For sure.  With our pitching staff we should be winning any time we score 5.

2 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

We hit into more double plays than anyone in the game this year. Trying for two on that is 100% the right move. It just didn't go our way.

We’ll agree to disagree. 

Outs are precious at this point. You don’t go unless you are sure to make it. 

And you can’t assume we’ll hit into a double play. 

This is seriously the most pathetic fucking read/thread in the history of Longhorn message boards.

Alex Cora was willing to defend his team to the point that he ran out and defended his player arguing balls and strikes and got ejected for being a dumbass.

Meanwhile the Astros have the Clayton Williams lay down and enjoy getting raped manager who didn't really protest despite getting raped.

In summation:

Clayton Williams = While Getting Raped Enjoy It = Texas A&M

AJ Hinch = I'm getting Raped So I will enjoy it = Texas A&M

QED

Have a good night.

On one nice hit and two weak ground balls that went through holes in the defense.  It’s not like they hit the balm hard on him. This is tired. We pulled Dallas an inning too soon. 

Who gives a fuck how the runs were scored?

Fact is the game was 2-0 after the top of the first and we were fucked. You wanna argue that fact?

4 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Who gives a fuck how the runs were scored?

Fact is the game was 2-0 after the top of the first and we were fucked. You wanna argue that fact?

Yeah. You don’t get baseball. We get out of the 8th last night but for a lucky half bunt hit.  Those weren’t bad pitches. It was bad luck. That evens out over 162 games. It doesn’t in the playoffs. But no one was hitting it hard off Keuchel last night. 

Edited by A-Tex Devil