Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

https://www.reddit.com/r/SweatyPalms/comments/11ej4uw/pucker_factor_100/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

some comments from the OP

CerbSlash

OP·3 days ago

We backed away slowly, steadily facing it (I had my pistol, but I definitely didn’t wanna harm the kitty). It came back to camp a few times over night, figured it was a young cat.

level 4

CerbSlash

OP·3 days ago

The cat sat there for a while and then walked into the darkness. A few hours later he came back and checked out my tent in the middle of the night. I have a few more videos of this whole interaction if you’d like, I can DM them.

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

I'm going to need a little help understanding what you're saying. Thx.

If it’s what I meant by GGFx12, it means great-grandfather with 12 greats. It is probably 9 or 10, but accuracy is not the point.

If it’s what I meant by 18th century Indian men sucking a dead relative’s dick, I can’t offer a better explanation. I’m pretty sure Mrs. Schabusiness is at least half NA. Did you read the article?

5 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

If it’s what I meant by GGFx12, it means great-grandfather with 12 greats. It is probably 9 or 10, but accuracy is not the point.

If it’s what I meant by 18th century Indian men sucking a dead relative’s dick, I can’t offer a better explanation. I’m pretty sure Mrs. Schabusiness is at least half NA. Did you read the article?

All of it. I didn't read the whole article, so I guess I missed out on some stuff. Anyway, crazy story. I need to be careful when I determine where I'm looking to lay pipe.

• Haha 2