Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Yea, it looks to me like that black jeep speeds up to make the light and then the truck waiting just started to move to turn behind PH. 

Such a f'n shame that it was your bombjack bronco too.  Not like you can just go scoop another one up with the insurance money.  Sorry man, glad you are okay though. @Planet Houston

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 8:09 PM, brakeman said:

The whole universe is starting to feel a little like a Rube Goldberg machine. 93 billion light years across, and constantly expanding in order to house our little planet and the 2 billion or so who believe we are alone and special?  Then again, I’m starting to think this is a simulation.  Makes a fuckton more sense than that photo. 

On 2/13/2023 at 8:09 PM, brakeman said:

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ive had this in Shanghai, and I am pretty sure I have brought it up in the past.  

You pick out your live fish in an aquarium downstairs, they take it to the chef and it gets cooked like that.  First thing you think is "I bet peta would lose their shit if they saw this"

7 hours ago, Dilligas said:

Yeah, seems like some racial profiling going on. Just cause it’s a brotha in an industrial setting gotta be prison right?! 

image.gif.69a2970fb7840ef5d93d8cbd7885bba9.gif

We’ve built some prisons, the cell doors, stairs and central day room are all prison’esque. At the end of the clip you see 3 wall mounted video phones which are also a hallmark of prisons.

I had some doubts about it being a prison because of the picnic tables (usually everything is bolted down).

• Hook 'Em 1

It's clearly some sort of correctional facility. You can see the inmate uniforms on a couple of guys, the bolted phones, the tv mounted way up high, not to mention the two tiers of cells and industrial showers on the first floor. Letting this dude climb all over the place is probably not jail / prison protocol.