Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 1/27/2019 at 9:54 PM, Parliament said:

So if a bear starts to fuck with you, what's your play? Fight back and fight DIRTY?

I lived in Glacier Park in the 60's and there were a couple of instances of bear attacks on rangers in the back country (besides the deadly tourist attacks). They curled into a ball and played dead. Both survived and basically only had stitches after the bears tired of batting them around. But not sure I could do it. I had several encounters, a couple times too damn close. Make yourself small and non threatening and slowly back away if you can. Unless your friend runs slower than you.... and fuck, make some gotdamn noise out on the trail. That's the one thing I noticed a lack of in the video. Yeah yeah you're out in nature enjoying the scenery and peacefulness but        bears 

10 hours ago, LarryTT said:

Hah. Not personally but relate in many ways being an olds and following shag from TOBs.  (sitting to pee for one recently.... and you youngins will come to realize why in future years)

Is it because you like you balls to hang down into the toilet water and then repeatedly flush the toilet?

9 hours ago, Netzer said:

The ocean does not fuck around. One cubic meter of water weighs a metric ton. Now how many cubic metres of water do you think are in those waves?

My son does marathon open ocean swimming. The team has a few world records, and he's been part of three of them. They practice in ten foot waves sometimes...

4 hours ago, Spoosner said:

Damn.  Ladies can be annoying, but multiple blows to their faces? 😦

All we see is two women attacking one guy, who defends himself just enough to avert the immediate threat, without any further retaliation. A paradigm of self defense.

Being a male doesn't mean being obliged to waive basic human rights by tolerating physical abuse against oneself.

As long as there isn't any further information regarding the root of the incident, the guy's actions seem justified.

• Like 1