Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

17 minutes ago, davidg said:

The guy with the blue shirt and hat said NOPE! and hauls ass right after the first guy almost landed on him. Gotta be the smartest one in the bunch.

dude in the black hoodie almost busts ass trying to turn the corner into the chute only to breathe a sigh of relief until... oh shit, here comes Toro right where I am.

13 minutes ago, Rockwell Torrey said:

I don't rodeo, but is this a real thing?  Was this for a lifetime supply of Oxy?  I can't imagine why people in Owensboro, KY would voluntarily do this.

Yeah, I mean what the hell was supposed to happen? Did they think something would have worked out differently? 

It’s been established that you run with the bulls not stand around like soccer players trying to block a free kick

Thanks. Our doctors have prescribed the hydrocodone for our post surgical recoveries over the past year. Dunno why because it just constipates both of us, and Tylenol works about as well. Only needed to take a couple out of each bottle. Just a waste, IMO.

How anyone could get addicted to not shitting is very puzzling.

• Haha 1