Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

13 hours ago, Netzer said:

All we see is two women attacking one guy, who defends himself just enough to avert the immediate threat, without any further retaliation. A paradigm of self defense.

Being a male doesn't mean being obliged to waive basic human rights by tolerating physical abuse against oneself.

As long as there isn't any further information regarding the root of the incident, the guy's actions seem justified.

Gonna have to disagree w/ you on this.  That dude was big enough that he could've easily killed one of those women.

As an aside, every dude around that scene that sat there and did nothing should turn in their man-card.  Pathetic. 

46 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Gonna have to disagree w/ you on this.  That dude was big enough that he could've easily killed one of those women.

As an aside, every dude around that scene that sat there and did nothing should turn in their man-card.  Pathetic. 

Don't start no shit won't be no shit?

looks like his first left was to the chic who was just yelling at him.  if that was the first punch thrown, that dude is fucked. he punched her again as she was getting up.  that was wholly uncalled for.   

those chics weren't gonna do shit to the dude.  he outweighed them by 60-70 pounds.  he ran because he went too far and didn't want to stick around if cops came or other dudes confronted him about his excessive force.  at best, he's going to have to pay thousands fighting the criminal and civil suits.  at worst, he may spend some time behind bars or on probation.

The dude punching the chicks... What are you seeing that constitutes an attack by the women?  There may have been a longer video I missed but on the one above the closest thing to an attack is them coming toward them with their hands out.  Now maybe they were going to hit him... maybe.  But they sure never connected anything in that video.  If that's an attack then a little slapping must be damn near murder.  

If a chick hits you and you hit back I got no problem with it.  I personally wouldn't hit back but I don't blame you if you do.  But that wasn't happening in that video.  Dude is a shitbag.

Edited by Your Mom

2 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

The dude punching the chicks... What are you seeing that constitutes an attack by the women?  There may have been a longer video I missed but on the one above the closest thing to an attack is them coming toward them with their hands out.  Now maybe they were going to hit him... maybe.  But they sure never connected anything in that video.  If that's an attack then a little slapping must be damn near murder.  

If a chick hits you and you hit back I got no problem with it.  I personally wouldn't hit back but I don't blame you if you do.  But that wasn't happening in that video.  Dude is a shitbag.

https://ktla.com/2019/01/30/man-turns-himself-in-after-video-captures-brutal-assault-on-2-young-women-near-dtla-hot-dog-stand-police/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-seen-on-video-punching-two-women-in-los-angeles-turns-himself-in/

looks like the women "started" the fight, but after the dude was making a scene about a $6 hotdog.  read that he was complaining and harassing the vendor about the $6 price, but can't find that article.  

soooo, bitching about a $6 hotdog costs his ass $9,000 for the 10% to the bail bondsman to get his ass out of jail.  he may end of being acquitted but his costs for being a cheap ass is only getting started.  when it's said and done, he'll prob pay $20-30k in bail and lawyers fees.  

After the incident, one witness told CBS Los Angeles the women started the fight. "There are two sides to every story and those women started it," said the witness, identified only as Stewart.

Stewart said the altercation started when the man got into a dispute with vendors about the price of a hot dog. He told KTLA-TV the two women got involved, calling the man derogatory names and telling him to leave the vendors alone.

"They started punching on him first and once they punched on him first and jumped on his back, then he defended himself by counter-punching these women so the video only caught the second glimpse of the story," Stewart said.

The father of one of the women said they were standing up for a street vendor that the man was hassling just before the fight began, KTLA reported.

The video shows witnesses watching the two women get punched. No one appeared to go after the man when he ran away.

Stewart said the lack of intervention was because "guys don't want to get into it, fighting this guy and get charges pressed on them."  

There is a little known technique for preventing these hot dog skirmishes -- look at the menu and see how much a hot dog costs.  If you think it costs too much, move along.

Not surprised that internet badasses are defending that guy.  It would have been trivially easy to simply walk away, but I guess the 'roid rage took over.  Enjoy jail.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Netzer said:

All we see is two women attacking one guy, who defends himself just enough to avert the immediate threat, without any further retaliation. A paradigm of self defense.

Being a male doesn't mean being obliged to waive basic human rights by tolerating physical abuse against oneself.

As long as there isn't any further information regarding the root of the incident, the guy's actions seem justified.

Know how I know you're an incel?

16 hours ago, gecko said:

Now THIS guy is just fucking stupid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

The dude punching the chicks... What are you seeing that constitutes an attack by the women?  There may have been is always a longer video I missed but on the one above the closest thing to an attack is them coming toward them with their hands out.  Now maybe they were going to hit him... maybe.  But they sure never connected anything in that video.  If that's an attack then a little slapping must be damn near murder.  

Fixed

21 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

There is a little known technique for preventing these hot dog skirmishes -- look at the menu and see how much a hot dog costs.  If you think it costs too much, move along.

Not surprised that internet badasses are defending that guy.  It would have been trivially easy to simply walk away, but I guess the 'roid rage took over.  Enjoy jail.

If there is a "hidden relish fee" late in the hot dog transaction that I was not informed of upon the initial verbal terms of my hot dog sales agreement?

You're goddamned right I am going to beat the shit out of multiple females who might question my stance regarding unscrupulous hot dog sales tactics.

27 minutes ago, smuggs said:

If there is a "hidden relish fee" late in the hot dog transaction that I was not informed of upon the initial verbal terms of my hot dog sales agreement?

You're goddamned right I am going to beat the shit out of multiple females who might question my stance regarding unscrupulous hot dog sales tactics.

yep, paying $20-30k in legal fees, having his name and face inscribed forever in the annuals of internet douchedom was all worth fighting over $6.  it's the principle, bro!!

Edited by crash_davis

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

So what is the story here? Leaking Gas line?  Sewer Gas?

Sewer gas is a complex mixture of toxic and nontoxic gases produced and collected in sewage systems by the decomposition of organic household or industrial wastes, typical components of sewage. Sewer gases may include hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methane, esters, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides.

23 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Not even this. Self defense statutes are universally written to allow for "reasonable" force. If someone slaps you, it is rarely "reasonable" to shoot them in "self-defense." Same principle when a 120 lb chick slaps or even close-fist punches a 200 lb dude like that who also clearly is a weightroom freak. Even if she was swinging for the fences (which doesn't seem to be the case) cold cocking the chicks is not reasonable self defense. There is literally nothing those chicks could do that would hurt a guy that big, unless they were some judo masters or some crazy shit (I highly doubt it). He could have literally just walked away and been unharmed. If it's true that he was harassing a hot dog vendor and they were standing up for him, the dude is for sure fucked, and I have not an ounce of sympathy.

On 1/31/2019 at 8:09 PM, Your Mom said:

Witnesses beg to differ...

After the incident, one witness told CBS Los Angeles the women started the fight. "There are two sides to every story and those women started it," said the witness, identified only as Stewart. Stewart said the altercation started when the man got into a dispute with vendors about the price of a hot dog. He told KTLA-TV the two women got involved, calling the man derogatory names and telling him to leave the vendors alone. "They started punching on him first and once they punched on him first and jumped on his back, then he defended himself by counter-punching these women so the video only caught the second glimpse of the story," Stewart said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-seen-on-video-punching-two-women-in-los-angeles-turns-himself-in/

The women obviously started the fight. One doesn't assault random people in the street by punching them and jumping on their backs. Never ever! Anyone even remotely defending or willfully ignoring such neanderthal behavior should sue their parents for negligent upbringing.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Netzer said:

The women obviously started the fight. One doesn't assault random people in the street by punching them and jumping on their backs. Never ever! Anyone even remotely defending or willfully ignoring such neanderthal behavior should sue their parents for negligent upbringing.

Not sure why you quoted me on that.  I clearly said there may have been a longer video that showed more.  But the short video posted above shows none of what the witnesses reported.  Maybe it happened but my response, especially what you quoted in bold for me, makes the case that you can't defend that guy based on that video.  The fact you feel so strongly about the justification for knocking out two women that you needed to dig into some deeper research about it is a little odd.  Care to share the backstory of why this such a big deal for you?  Was she at least hot?

2 hours ago, Netzer said:

Keep digging the hole you're in, please. It's quite entertaining.

Yeah, I don't know why this is such a hard concept to understand. Too many dudes in this thread are putting the pussy on a pedestal. If they didn't want to get knocked out, they shouldn't have started punching and jumping on the guy. I don't understand why dudes are expected to just let women beat up on them with no ability to defend themselves.

28 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:
19 hours ago, Netzer said:

Yeah, I don't know why this is such a hard concept to understand. Too many dudes in this thread are putting the pussy on a pedestal. If they didn't want to get knocked out, they shouldn't have started punching and jumping on the guy. I don't understand why dudes are expected to just let women beat up on them with no ability to defend themselves.

He should've just shot them and ended it once and for all. I don't know why this is such a hard concept to understand. Too many dudes in this thread are putting the pussy on a pedestal. If they didn't want to get shot and killed, they shouldn't have started punching and jumping on the guy. I don't understand why dudes are expected to just let women beat up on them with no ability to defend themselves.