Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Crash, got a spoiler for ya, spoiler does not work for the autoplay with sound. At least it does not on Chrome, on my laptop. I was scrolling up and down trying to find which post was the racket, then finally had to read them to find yours. Got it open just in time for the vid to end anyway.

21 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Good job good effort by all parties involved 

I'm assuming that's the husband going all out to stop the ball from hitting his lovely wife.  

After 30 years of marriage . . . . "If she dies, she dies."

• Like 1

people are just fucking stupid now.

People are just as stupid as they’ve always been. The internet just makes it easier for them to congregate and form a critical mass.

Every village has always had it’s idiot. The difference is that back in the day the idiot knew that he was the idiot and he was fairly isolated from the idiot in the next village. Now the idiot can easily talk to other idiots and they get together and think that they’re smart.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, luke duke said:

People are just as stupid as they’ve always been. The internet just makes it easier for them to congregate and form a critical mass.

Every village has always had it’s idiot. The difference is that back in the day the idiot knew that he was the idiot and he was fairly isolated from the idiot in the next village. Now the idiot can easily talk to other idiots and they get together and think that they’re smart.

so facebook...