Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 6/4/2019 at 11:12 PM, BluTechsan said:

Yeah, dude needs to edit that down a tad.

I counted at least 3 wrecked vehicles, did all the people get beamed out right before impact? I know the pulverized car had to have had a fatality - but no sign of a body anywhere? 

Everyone only pointed to one dude sitting WAY over on other side of median. But they were all pretty non-chalant about wherever the deceased was.

I think she was wedged in the back of the car.

9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Seemed like that F-16 wasn't taking off in afterburner.  That might've made a difference...

Edited by Buffsoldier

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

What a selfish bitch. I hope whatever college she applied to tells her to fuck off.

As someone who had a completely worthless guidance counselor, it doesn't bother me any. Mine came up to me about a week before graduation and asked why I never applied to x,y, &z scholarship. I was like "because I had no idea they existed." This was before you could look that info up online. I wish someone would've told that bitch off in their speech. 

1 minute ago, NorthLoop said:

As someone who had a completely worthless guidance counselor, it doesn't bother me any. Mine came up to me about a week before graduation and asked why I never applied to x,y, &z scholarship. I was like "because I had no idea they existed." This was before you could look that info up online. I wish someone would've told that bitch off in their speech. 

I understand that she's pissed, but the forum is wrong. Parents/Grandparents/Friends are there to celebrate, not listen to some entitled cunt rant.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I understand that she's pissed, but the forum is wrong. Parents/Grandparents/Friends are there to celebrate, not listen to some entitled cunt rant.

it's the facebook times.  everyone wants a bullhorn and has something to say.  she saw her podium and grabbed her bullhorn.

24 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

So  you were too dumb to give the commencement speech?

So was I.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deadshank said:

So  you were too dumb to give the commencement speech?

So was I.

Haha yeah the 3 or 4 girls we had competing for Valedictorian were psychotic about their class rank. And the one who won ended up wasting her free tuition on TAMU-Commerce. I was top 10% and got into UT, which was all I wanted out of my class rank. 

9 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Haha yeah the 3 or 4 girls we had competing for Valedictorian were psychotic about their class rank. And the one who won ended up wasting her free tuition on TAMU-Commerce. I was top 10% and got into UT, which was all I wanted out of my class rank. 

Obviously though, you did not attach your avatar pic to your application.

• Haha 1

I was a lousy student. In Kingsville, Texas, however, that made getting in the top 10% a cinch.

I still chuckle, though, over a comment I overheard from our salutatorian: "Good thing [Walden]'s such a fuck-up, he would have beat me for sure."

Actually, no, I wouldn't. But it was nice to hear, all the same.