Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 6/19/2019 at 1:13 PM, slorch said:

Nope.

She’s going t need to be receptive to training and team work.

She just told the world she did everything on her own.

If you cannot collaborate, you had better be able to sell what you alone can achieve.

AKA:  She took the initiative when other people weren't pulling their weight.

22 minutes ago, Augustus said:

AKA:  She took the initiative when other people weren't pulling their weight.

Being a leader means you don’t have to call people out publicly for their shortcomings or even gross negligence. I don’t want that cunt anywhere near my organization. Of course she did the things to help herself,  that’s what self starters do.

I’ve been around some shittastic schools and some sorry workgroups.   Nobody does it all on their own.  When Earl went into Canton, he didn’t say a word about how shitty some of his teammates were.  It would not have made him any more legendary...it would have just made him look like a dick.

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, slorch said:

Being a leader means you don’t have to call people out publicly for their shortcomings or even gross negligence. I don’t want that cunt anywhere near my organization. Of course she did the things to help herself,  that’s what self starters do.

I’ve been around some shittastic schools and some sorry workgroups.   Nobody does it all on their own.  When Earl went into Canton, he didn’t say a word about how shitty some of his teammates were.  It would not have made him any more legendary...it would have just made him look like a dick.

Earl wasn't 18 years old and a bit immature.

Nobody knows what her character will be like by the time she's ready to enter the workforce.  Right now, she's just a resentful kid, and as always, you're a bit self righteous.

I like you, though.

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:

Damn, bad luck the ferry was there.  Otherwise he woulda just landed in the water and likely survived.