Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 6/13/2019 at 5:01 PM, Cheeseweasel said:

I understand that she's pissed, but the forum is wrong. Parents/Grandparents/Friends are there to celebrate, not listen to some entitled cunt rant.

Well maybe this speech will get the parents/grandparents/friends up in arms about the quality of the staff at the school.  Maybe there are a lot of kids/parents/grandparents/friends who AREN'T at graduation because of how the staff acts.  I'm sure the teacher's union and staff will condemn her speech.  I doubt they'll look in the mirror and condemn themselves.

19 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

So if you were a hiring manager and saw Ms. Valedictorian's video, would you be more or less inclined to hire her?

She's not worried about that until after college.  She'll have many more opportunities to fuck things up.  If she gets a degree that means something then she'll probably do great and be a very efficient worker because she knows that she can't let her shit stink or people will be all over her ass.  If she gets a degree in the flute then she is probably just going to be a dumb bitch her whole life.

21 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

So if you were a hiring manager and saw Ms. Valedictorian's video, would you be more or less inclined to hire her?

Nope.

She’s going t need to be receptive to training and team work.

She just told the world she did everything on her own.

If you cannot collaborate, you had better be able to sell what you alone can achieve.

On 6/18/2019 at 5:05 PM, TonyTexas said:

d44ddd9c1269188583346b99d8fc3280.jpg

Alabama Longhorn, just like the Alabama Black Snake, some things are actually bigger here. /s

On 6/17/2019 at 10:14 AM, ImissWallyPryor said:

“She looks and sounds like she would be a blast at parties. Clearly she didn't take any speaking classes.“

Her misuse of personal pronouns was uphauling. 

Well, she had an alcoholic English teacher.

I don't have a photograph for it, just a link.  I know, I know...crappier pitching back then...but still.

In 1922, Ty Cobb lost the AL batting title crown by .019 points.  That's a huge margin between #1 and #2.  But Ty Cobb hit .401.  He still lost out to Sisler, who hit .420,  .019 points ahead.  That's a "holy shit" to me today.