Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

If you’re going to speak out, do it at the biggest pulpit afforded to you. No issues here. I’m sure the faculty will just react as some have above and go right on being shitty teachers and administrators, and trying to take credit for any students that make success stories out of themselves. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 7

I think what she said was awesome.  It took huge balls to go call every lazy fuck that didn't lift a finger in high school to help out a deserving student.  Kind of a fuck you I am outta here and I did it without your help bitches.

Edited by Moby Ric
  • Like 9

15 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I understand that she's pissed, but the forum is wrong. Parents/Grandparents/Friends are there to celebrate, not listen to some entitled cunt rant.

She’s probably self-aware enough to know this will be the only time anyone ever cares what she says, so she took her shot. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

I think what she said was awesome.  It took huge balls to go call every lazy fuck that didn't lift a finger in high school to help out a deserving student.  Kind of a fuck you I am outta here and I did it without your help bitches.

Yeah. I have no problem at all with what she did. Assuming it was accurate, of course. 

16 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I understand that she's pissed, but the forum is wrong. Parents/Grandparents/Friends are there to celebrate, not listen to some entitled cunt rant.

She did try and interact with them, they sucked.  She's telling them about it.  

There's never a "good" time to protest because it puts peoples faces in truths they don't want to recognize (witness, Mr. Kaepernick). 

She should've given another banal speech about how the "future is theirs!"  Nah.  

• Like 4

Would have loved to give that speech at my HS. 

Call out the grade padding for favored students, the personal vendettas that the front office held toward 15 and 16 y/o, the uncomfortably obvious student/teacher sex, the ridiculous favoritism shown white or middle class kids vs. black or poor kids and the institutional practice of keeping drug dealing psychos as on-campus police officers.

It’s her time and her words. this chick is a hero for telling all those idiots what they are really celebrating.  

tenor.gif

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 2:28 PM, Cheeseweasel said:

What a selfish bitch. I hope whatever college she applied to tells her to fuck off.

Yeah. Here's her pick:

14745018-7137565-image-a-34_156043471005

She looks and sounds like she would be a blast at parties. Clearly she didn't take any speaking classes. 

• Like 1

That valedictorian speech was fantastic.  Who is she and where is she going to school?  I'm going to see if we can still get her some more scholarship money.  

And I want to know which of her friends are getting married in a couple of years, because her maid of honor speech is gonna blow this one away...

25 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I've watched that fight video a dozen times, and I still can't tell what happened

hell i went frame by frame ( as much as possible) and I still cant tell for sure.

I *think* the guy who goes down had a delayed reaction to a jab that hits him at the same time he connected on a punch to the guy who is still standing, and its 1 swing after that when the lights actually go out.

27 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I've watched that fight video a dozen times, and I still can't tell what happened

20 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Airplane dropped a few hundred feet quickly. Beverage cart couldn't catch up. When it did, shit happened.

20 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Yeah, uh, the plane hit turbulence, dropped and everything went up, including the flight attendant and all the drinks.

FIGHT video. The knockout. Not flight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

hell i went frame by frame ( as much as possible) and I still cant tell for sure.

I *think* the guy who goes down had a delayed reaction to a jab that hits him at the same time he connected on a punch to the guy who is still standing, and its 1 swing after that when the lights actually go out.

I did the same, and I caught the blur of a short left to the kisser.

Definitely not a delayed reaction. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, crash_davis said:

This happened to me once coming back from Panama over the Gulf of Mexico.  Drinks and stewardesses hit the ceiling, but no ambulances were needed that I am aware of.

6 hours ago, 'stache said:

Still can't see it, but I believe you. I thought originally the guy whiffed and hit himself with his own uppercut.

I wish we could find HD video of that, it would be easier to slow down and see.  Boxer on left is stepping back and boxer on right is leaning forward when his face gets snapped with the left.  If you pause it a split second before boxer on right leans forward, you'll see boxer on lefts left elbow cocked back

This happened to me once coming back from Panama over the Gulf of Mexico.  Drinks and stewardesses hit the ceiling, but no ambulances were needed that I am aware of.
I had similar in a cessna 172 I was flying, my cell phone was the only loose item. It hit the ceiling. I can promise you that is 10x more frightening in a small plane. I was too busy trying to uninvert my balls that sucked up into my midsection to see what kind of altitude I lost. Super weird. Fairly smooth air on a nice day at 8500 feet and the bottom fell out. Guessing 200 foot fall.