Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

If you haven't already watched the vid from [mention=488]Lobwedgephil[/mention], skip ahead to 2:15 & give it maybe 1 more minute after that.
Dude never even tapped the brakes. Anyone have the story what happened? There have to be some dead people from that.

2 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
7 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:
If you haven't already watched the vid from [mention=488]Lobwedgephil[/mention], skip ahead to 2:15 & give it maybe 1 more minute after that.

Dude never even tapped the brakes. Anyone have the story what happened? There have to be some dead people from that.

i could be mistaken, but the 3 people on the opposing side of traffic are hovering around a body (or parts  of one) that from what used to be a vehicle that the truck cut in 1/2.

I also want some backstory

Yeah, dude needs to edit that down a tad.

I counted at least 3 wrecked vehicles, did all the people get beamed out right before impact? I know the pulverized car had to have had a fatality - but no sign of a body anywhere? 

Everyone only pointed to one dude sitting WAY over on other side of median. But they were all pretty non-chalant about wherever the deceased was.

yeah you knew the driver of the silver car was dead. the reaction by the 2 main bystanders told you that they looked- confirmed death, and looked away.  the body part still in the truck is actually still in the driver seat, just slumped over- the drone pic from the news story shows it covered up.

I dont even know how you can stop something like this (the drug using/driving), this guy is pretty much going to jail for the next 10 years for manslaughter.  with an outside chance of  25 years.  But its obvious he was so high he didnt even hit the brakes, he blasts the Nissan at 60+ and just got out of the truck, staggered to the other side of the road and passed out.

side note, images like this are why I want to drive a truck.   If the nissan was a truck it would have still been blasted but a much lower case of it plowing up and over the cab

23 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

this guy is pretty much going to jail for the next 10 years for manslaughter. 

I hope it's more than that. He killed someone's mother/wife/daughter on purpose. If he'd have pulled out a gun and shot it into crowd, he'd get life. He essentially did the same with a truck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

side note, images like this are why I want to drive a truck.   If the nissan was a truck it would have still been blasted but a much lower case of it plowing up and over the cab

Also why the insurance industry is pushing for matching heights on crumple zones for all vehicles. 

13 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

i could be mistaken, but the 3 people on the opposing side of traffic are hovering around a body (or parts  of one) that from what used to be a vehicle that the truck cut in 1/2.

I also want some backstory

I think that is the driver of the truck.  When they first clear the white vehicle, you see him walking away and then he collapses

17 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Not the first time he's been arrested or driven like a crook:

http://www.chronline.com/crime/man-arrested-in-centralia-after-leading-wsp-on-pursuit-from/article_6c2a62f0-f1d0-11e8-8f41-ebddbbb2e02b.html

An Auburn man was arrested in Centralia on a felony eluding charge after allegedly leading authorities on a vehicle chase starting somewhere in Thurston County and ending on foot in Centralia.

A Washington State Patrol spokesperson didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment regarding what prompted the chase.

In Centralia, police were notified at around 2:30 a.m. Saturday of a pursuit heading southbound on Interstate 5. Officers deployed spike strips on the southbound Exit 82 ramp, in case the vehicle’s driver, later identified as Javier Caldera, 25, tried to head into Centralia — which is allegedly what happened, said Centralia Police Department Sgt. Dave Clary.

The vehicle drove over the strips, and blew at least one tire, said Clary, and ended up crashing into a nearby fence on Harrison Avenue. Caldera allegedly left the vehicle and ran away. Officers looked around the area for a couple hours without finding Caldera.

Clary said officers went to businesses in the area and described the suspect to staff members. One eventually spotted Caldera on foot in the area and contacted police. Officers responded and arrested him without further incident.

He was turned over to WSP.

Not confirmed if this is the same person, but the interwebs claims it is:

https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/detail/19926450/javier-caldera-arrest.html

Arrest Name Javier Caldera
Age 25
Address XXXXXXy Ave (VERIFIED)
City, State Hayward, CA
Arrest Date September 3, 2016
County of Arrest Alameda
Source Hayward Police
Arrested For 182(A)(1) - Conspiracy To Commit A Crime
29800(A)1 - Addict in Possession of Firearm
30305(A)(1) - Possession Of Ammunition
25850(C)(1) - Carrying Loaded Firearm - Previous Felony Conviction
29900 - Convicted felon in possession of or in ownership of any firearm.
211-2 - Robbery

https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/arrest/35277340/javier-caldera-arrest.html

Age 25
Address XXXXXXrs Ct (VERIFIED)
City, State Hayward, CA
Arrest Date March 30, 2019
County of Arrest Alameda
Source Hayward Police
Arrested For 647(F) - Intoxicated in Public

More on his latest arrest:

https://www.pe.com/2019/06/04/fatal-crash-on-southbound-15-freeway-in-temecula-sends-car-into-city-hall-parking-building/

Caldera was arrested on suspicion of murder, gross vehicular manslaughter, hit-and-run resulting in property damage, driving under the influence and driving with a suspended or revoked license. He was booked into the Southwest Detention center with a bail of $1 million

The woman he killed:

JANET-GENAO-454x237.jpg

https://247headline.com/woman-killed-in-temecula-i-15-freeway-traffic-collision-identified/

Another vehicle knocked to the right into a building:

RPE-L-FATAL-0605-07.jpg?w=620

temecula-freeway-crash-june-2019-1.png

Edited by clapclapclap

4 hours ago, PilotsError said:

Helicopter lady is the hardest I've laughed in months.  Sucks for her, but good for us.

My stomach is cramped up and people are filing into my office to find  out what is so friggin' funny. 

My lord, I'm dying over here!  Hilarious.

18 minutes ago, deadshank said:

My stomach is cramped up and people are filing into my office to find  out what is so friggin' funny. 

My lord, I'm dying over here!  Hilarious.

Did you scroll down the twitter feed at the different music people were putting it to?

my fave was I think busta rhymes or one of those fast rappers. 

The one with it flipped over so that the stretcher was lifting the helicopter was funny too. 

5 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

Not the first time he's been arrested or driven like a crook:

http://www.chronline.com/crime/man-arrested-in-centralia-after-leading-wsp-on-pursuit-from/article_6c2a62f0-f1d0-11e8-8f41-ebddbbb2e02b.html

An Auburn man was arrested in Centralia on a felony eluding charge after allegedly leading authorities on a vehicle chase starting somewhere in Thurston County and ending on foot in Centralia.

A Washington State Patrol spokesperson didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment regarding what prompted the chase.

In Centralia, police were notified at around 2:30 a.m. Saturday of a pursuit heading southbound on Interstate 5. Officers deployed spike strips on the southbound Exit 82 ramp, in case the vehicle’s driver, later identified as Javier Caldera, 25, tried to head into Centralia — which is allegedly what happened, said Centralia Police Department Sgt. Dave Clary.

The vehicle drove over the strips, and blew at least one tire, said Clary, and ended up crashing into a nearby fence on Harrison Avenue. Caldera allegedly left the vehicle and ran away. Officers looked around the area for a couple hours without finding Caldera.

Clary said officers went to businesses in the area and described the suspect to staff members. One eventually spotted Caldera on foot in the area and contacted police. Officers responded and arrested him without further incident.

He was turned over to WSP.

Not confirmed if this is the same person, but the interwebs claims it is:

https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/detail/19926450/javier-caldera-arrest.html

Age 25
Address XXXXXXy Ave (VERIFIED)
City, State Hayward, CA
Arrest Date September 3, 2016
County of Arrest Alameda
Source Hayward Police
Arrested For 182(A)(1) - Conspiracy To Commit A Crime
29800(A)1 - Addict in Possession of Firearm
30305(A)(1) - Possession Of Ammunition
25850(C)(1) - Carrying Loaded Firearm - Previous Felony Conviction
29900 - Convicted felon in possession of or in ownership of any firearm.
211-2 - Robbery

https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/arrest/35277340/javier-caldera-arrest.html

Age 25
Address XXXXXXrs Ct (VERIFIED)
City, State Hayward, CA
Arrest Date March 30, 2019
County of Arrest Alameda
Source Hayward Police
Arrested For 647(F) - Intoxicated in Public

More on his latest arrest:

https://www.pe.com/2019/06/04/fatal-crash-on-southbound-15-freeway-in-temecula-sends-car-into-city-hall-parking-building/

Caldera was arrested on suspicion of murder, gross vehicular manslaughter, hit-and-run resulting in property damage, driving under the influence and driving with a suspended or revoked license. He was booked into the Southwest Detention center with a bail of $1 million

The woman he killed:

JANET-GENAO-454x237.jpg

https://247headline.com/woman-killed-in-temecula-i-15-freeway-traffic-collision-identified/

Another vehicle knocked to the right into a building:

RPE-L-FATAL-0605-07.jpg?w=620

temecula-freeway-crash-june-2019-1.png

It's amazing that the car that hit the building didn't also have a fatality - some major damage to that vehicle. It appears to have been airborne when it struck the wall - judging by the fence damage which looks like a car flew over it and not through it. 

I'd like to see the official report on the chain reaction of events. I bet crash sight investigating would be a pretty interesting career.