Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

If I ever find the motherfucker who wrote the Skyrizi jingle....

those fucks have now changed the tone and beat of the fucking inane jingle where nothing is everything into no less than FOUR music styles. 

Ive now heard  it sung in the style of Country (and Western!), pop, bubblegum pop, and a variation that sounds like a traditional church hymnal. 

and each version comes with a new fucking commercial 

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

If I ever find the motherfucker who wrote the Skyrizi jingle....

those fucks have now changed the tone and beat of the fucking inane jingle where nothing is everything into no less than FOUR music styles. 

Ive now heard  it sung in the style of Country (and Western!), pop, bubblegum pop, and a variation that sounds like a traditional church hymnal. 

and each version comes with a new fucking commercial 

The thick black girl in one of the skyrizi ads is hot as fuck though. 

14 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Fuck Baker Mayfield, but the commercial with him squirting nacho cheese in the kids' Halloween treat bags is pretty funny.  

I, too, enjoy some of those commercials. The yard sale one where he's selling his teammates pads got a couple chuckles from me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I have a feeling that something very bad is gonna happen to TJHenry... like the O'Doyles. Either he's gonna go to prison for some sort of fraud or a trucker's union is gonna hire a hitman to whack his whole family. Or his car will hit a banana peel and he'll drive off a cliff. 

• Haha 1

Every time that Subway commercial says "smashed avocado" I cringe. WTF, they couldn't find the secret formula or secure the rights to "guacamole?" What if somebody wants sliced avocado? Do they only get scratch and dent avocados from damaged container auctions?

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, DougO said:

Every time that Subway commercial says "smashed avocado" I cringe. WTF, they couldn't find the secret formula or secure the rights to "guacamole?" What if somebody wants sliced avocado? Do they only get scratch and dent avocados from damaged container auctions?

I think it's harder to fake sliced avocado. It generally requires real avocado.

49 minutes ago, d2o said:

This damn GMC commercial with the people doing fucking hand jive while driving to Queen pisses me off to the highest of pisstivity

Fucker should put some RainX on his windshield and use his wipers and fluid. 

Cheap bastard.

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Maybe it's saying something about the dick.

It doesn't make any sense as far as I can figure it because it's not like they were fucking or had their pants off or anything, but the fact that the buoy tips over and then the girl immediately wants nothing to do with him and only wants Taco Bell has made me wonder whether the ad is aimed squarely at disappointed post-coital women. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

we've only just started jewelry commercial season, but Jared is setting the bar pretty fucking high with this soy boy beta cuck and the letter he wrote to his girlfriend's (dead?) dad, asking for his permission to marry her. i hope they have the messiest divorce, and she hocks the ring so she can support her crystal meth habit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

On 11/6/2021 at 1:41 PM, shadow_operative said:

we've only just started jewelry commercial season, but Jared is setting the bar pretty fucking high with this soy boy beta cuck and the letter he wrote to his girlfriend's (dead?) dad, asking for his permission to marry her. i hope they have the messiest divorce, and she hocks the ring so she can support her crystal meth habit.

just saw that.... and I now know how to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

we got blasted with the tear jerker CDC commercials during the games on Saturday and Sunday.   "I wish my daddy was still here and had just taken the vaccine"

lets combine the 2.

cuck Jared bitch writes the letter because it turns out his GF's daddy died from covid this year.    so instead of the happy ltter, its a fucking scathing letter.

hey dipshit dad, you were too fucking stupid to get the vaccine and you fucking died...  too bad... now I am gonna turn your daughter into a meth whore  ha ha, love Jared. 

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

The Meta commercial with the Gen Y'ers and the cartoon tiger. Fucking cringey it's so bad. 

The Tiffany's Beyonce/JayZ commercial... when the fuck did he grow his hair out? 

I actually kind of like the music but yeah it's definitely cringey. 

I also think it's funny when advertisers go overboard on the "racial diversity" aspect of ads. I feel like if you'd never been to the US and watched a bunch of TV spots then came over here you'd be thinking "what's up with all these white people and Mexicans?".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I actually kind of like the music but yeah it's definitely cringey. 

I also think it's funny when advertisers go overboard on the "racial diversity" aspect of ads. I feel like if you'd never been to the US and watched a bunch of TV spots then came over here you'd be thinking "what's up with all these white people and Mexicans?".

How come every 4 people I meet aren't an Asian with a funky haircut, a gay white guy, a black chick with a half-fro and trendy glasses, and a maybe hispanic with painted eyebrows? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

How come every 4 people I meet aren't an Asian with a funky haircut, a gay white guy, a black chick with a half-fro and trendy glasses, and a maybe hispanic with painted eyebrows? 

Because you aren't pitching "Young Larry"  to Netflix and Hulu.

0a1d897f-07c0-4996-beab-567386f03a4f.jpeg