We beat USC, guaranteed

RadiologyHorn

2 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

This is the type of game that will serve as fuel for the rest of the season. This year will be special, this team will be special.

Im drawing a line in the sand...who believes in this team and Tom Herman? State your side now, do you stand with Texas and this team? I don’t want your bandwagon ass on our side when we get this ship turned around. It’s easy to be a fan when everything is going well. A true fan is there in the darkest of times.

I believe in this team and I’m behind them 100%.

I’ll take that bet. 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Hmm.  Ok, so maybe we get a 2016 Notre Dame dead cat bounce.

didn't USC also lose their stud RBs to the NFL as well? I also think Orlando won't Fup the H1 as we did today.  it's also at home and a raw USC team may not be man enough to win on the road. 

Some old asshole at Pinkertons kept making loud proclamations every time we didn’t get a first down, or had a bad play (granted, a lot of that in the first quarter). By the end of the second quarter he had decided to shut up and pack up. Old guy with the moustache, If you are reading this quit sounding like such a bleeding vag every time you watch a game. I’m done making sweeping proclamations one way or another before a season plays out.  

Ive been on this board for a while, seen the good times and the bad, and am frankly flat fucking tired of being embarrassed. But if you can’t realize that we’ve been hammered dog shit since 2009 and we might need to give a dude a chance to unfuck ourselves, I don’t know what to tell you. I called for Mack to be fired, Charlie to be fired, because we all saw the team was going nowhere.

Sans first quarter, i saw a team today I can roll with. I’m pissed and upset but I’m also not going to try to pull the plug on progress. Get Beck the fuck out of the OC roll though. 

Edited by Etexhorn13
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

which will mean a) USC sucks and b) we will end up 6-6 instead of 5-7.  who gives a fuck if we beat USC.   we are on an entire decade of shitty coaching

I think the rain delay hurt momentum for UT, but beating USC..? 
USC leads UNLV 19-14, so it's possible UT can win, it's at least possible...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

Nah,  first year pass is reasonable.  this shit today,  not so much.  

Its good you have come to the realization but  as far as first year pass that was the last game of the season against a shitty tech team at home on senior night. a full year of games.  it was embarrassing coaching and one off- season wasn't going to improve anything.  told me all I needed to know about Herman's abilities. 

We are constantly fighting from behind which means we are not prepared and on top of that we may have the most anti clutch QB in Texas history.  He's not bad like Gilbert, he just chokes.

This is the type of game that will serve as fuel for the rest of the season. This year will be special, this team will be special.

Im drawing a line in the sand...who believes in this team and Tom Herman? State your side now, do you stand with Texas and this team? I don’t want your bandwagon ass on our side when we get this ship turned around. It’s easy to be a fan when everything is going well. A true fan is there in the darkest of times.

Bill From Sinton is that you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

bawhahahaahha

just fucking STOP. All the money , the prestige, the talent pool.  FUCKING shit show for it. STOP

What an embarrassing performance. AGAIN.  Everyone Tom Herman cock gobbler tell me the difference between this game and Charlie Strong Coached team . pathetic. 

\We need to stop making excuses and solve fucking problems . JESUs

1 hour ago, RadiologyHorn said:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

I don't know what the hell you were watching, but from what I saw we couldn't beat off.  Our shit just got pushed in.

I need to be convinced to see a reason for optimism.

2 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

You are so right. This team, this coaching staff is special...short bus special, (with some exceptions).

Finding a way to lose close games is a talent that has to be developed over time. We seem to have a culture that accepts this style of football.