Game 2: Texas vs. Tulsa game thread

Pancho

Pussy ass reporters.

Someone ask why they didn’t try to get a review on the GL stand when Watson clearly scored!!!

Someone ask why on 3rd and 2 when you’ve been running it down their throat you throw a 40 Yard bomb to the end zone!!
After game pressers are always softball fests, the real questions should come Monday.

I said "should"

After game pressers are always softball fests, the real questions should come Monday.

I said "should"

They apparently didn’t come this past Mon, why would they come this week? Everybody hates Bohls but he’s usually useful when situations are bad in Texas FB.

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

They need to figure out how to attack this “unique” defense because it’s the second week in a row we’ve see a team rush 3 and drop 8 and it’s been pretty effective both games. I’m sure usc, tcu, et al now have a blue print to make our offense impotent 

Basically to stop Ehlinger, you rush 3 and spy with an LB or SS incase he takes off. Then drop the remaining 7 to pick off an errant throw. It's not rocket science. 

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Gents, the thing we’ve learned is take USC and the points next week. I’m almost ready to move on from this cocksmoker. Meanwhile, Charlie is 2-0.

almost?  this dude is a fucking fraud just like Charlie.  I was done with him after Kliff fucking Kingsbury butt fucked him last year.

Did Mensa think it through when he said " we are going to get everyone's best shot"  as some sort of excuse for losing or close calls against shit teams ?

It makes things look worse, not better.

Particularly when its true-- we get their best  shot and we know where they are putting it and don't do anything to discourage that behavior.

Edited by El Squared

Just now, Bevojoe said:

Herman asked about the shanked Punt 2nd in two games. Answer “ well tell him he’s at Texas for a reason and we gotta do a better job coaching him...yada yada yada” How’s about bringing in another punter? Do we have a backup?

Dickson had the same exact troubles. Give him time and let him get used to the game.

Herman asked about the shanked Punt 2nd in two games. Answer “ well tell him he’s at Texas for a reason and we gotta do a better job coaching him...yada yada yada” How’s about bringing in another punter? Do we have a backup?
He's pretty much like Dicko his Freshman year, feast or famine. I think he can get better..

1 minute ago, cdain3 said:

He's as good as gone.  He's got an inflated sense of how good he is (and I think he can be pretty good), but a guy who can't hang onto the ball isn't getting carries over Watson, Ingram and Young ...... yes, and Porter, barring injuries.  

11 minutes ago, Bevojoe said:

If I'm not mistaken I believe Dicker punted in high school as well 

I was impressed with the turn out at DKR tonight. 

The good: moving the band back into the stands, moving the visitors to the upper end of the end zone, alumni dance squad, less sideline BS (the hype squad, the weather man, etc) the students showed up early.  Great weather considering the forecast of monsoon conditions and it could of been over 100.   

The bad: our coaching.  

Just now, bigbevo76 said:

I was impressed with the turn out at DKR tonight. 

The good: moving the band back into the stands, moving the visitors to the upper end of the end zone, alumni dance squad, less sideline BS (the hype squad, the weather man, etc) the students showed up early.  Great weather considering the forecast of monsoon conditions and it could of been over 100.   

The bad: our coaching.  

Tl;dr 

CDC: Good

Herman: Bad