Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

1 minute ago, Tony Soprano said:

The hate on this board for Cruz is beyond ridiculous. The media is so liberal it isn't even a discussion. Talk show hosts focus on conservatives and let their hate flow. I'm not even a Cruz fan. But no way in hell will I ever be a liberal. Most Texans have it together in this regard. Obama divides the country with his garbage and people eat it up. Media loves it. 

Where in the world did you make this point prior to this post, and how is my post proving the point? I said nothing about Cruz, I'm not a liberal, and I'm not a talk show host. Then you throw something in about Obama for some reason. You're all over the place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tony Soprano said:

The hate on this board for Cruz is beyond ridiculous. The media is so liberal it isn't even a discussion. Talk show hosts focus on conservatives and let their hate flow. I'm not even a Cruz fan. But no way in hell will I ever be a liberal. Most Texans have it together in this regard. Obama divides the country with his garbage and people eat it up. Media loves it. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Just now, Tony Soprano said:

Fortunately we have Trump to sow the discord caused by that supremely popular tan-suit wearing black guy. 

The hate on this board for Cruz is beyond ridiculous. The media is so liberal it isn't even a discussion. Talk show hosts focus on conservatives and let their hate flow. I'm not even a Cruz fan. But no way in hell will I ever be a liberal. Most Texans have it together in this regard. Obama divides the country with his garbage being black and people eat it up. Media loves it. 

That's what you meant to say, right?

1 minute ago, Tony Soprano said:

My main point was the hate by talk show hosts and how idiotic they are. I should throw in actors, musicians, and many others. If they would shut their traps it would be much more pleasant. But no, they have to throw their two cents in. It's beyond old.

But I bet you love Ted Nugent, James Wood and Trump. 

My main point was the hate by talk show hosts and how idiotic they are. I should throw in actors, musicians, and many others. If they would shut their traps it would be much more pleasant. But no, they have to throw their two cents in. It's beyond old.

But a racist game show host should be president.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tony Soprano said:

And yet you feel empowered to pontificate every time two of your 20 brain cells happen to bump into each other...

Just now, Lagunamadre said:

Hopefully, although unlikely. When you get out of the cities, this state is full of too many Tony Sopranos. 

and that's the problem. too many people in their ignorance bubbles, especially in rural areas. There are still a lot of people who are born and die in the same town, or at least the same county. and they're often poor, so they don't have money to travel. they don't have good educations. all they know is bibles and guns. they're nice to the black family down the street, but secretly wish they would move. they don't know any gay or trans people and the only information they have about those people is highly distilled and pretty far from the truth. I could go on and on.

it always has and always will come down to education and life experience. if you aren't educated, you can be easily duped. and if you only hang around people like you, you're very quickly going to want everyone to be like you. it's easier and more comforting that way. acceptance is hard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tony Soprano said:

So how did my post prove this point? You're still not making any sense whatsoever, you just come into this thread in a rage seeing red every once in a while. You actually manage to have less substance to your rants than the talk show hosts you complain about. I mean a few months ago you claimed Cruz would win by 15%. Now you seem to be harboring a bit more angst, and it's making you even less sensible than you were before.

Stop feeding the troll.  Ever prevail in an argument over "who's a bigger poopyhead?"  Yeah, you lose the minute you engage.  We know the state and country are full of Tony Sopranos.  Might as well have been written in the Good Book "the mouthbreathing morons shall inherit and rule over the earth."  They do.  And it's exactly the shitshow you'd expect.

Edited by Brisketexan

28 minutes ago, thepop said:

Before the troll takes the bait on this one, issa joke.

Ha, I know exactly where that intersection is. About 1/2 a mile from Cruz's house.  That particular area is filled with River Oaks empty nesters.  She probably had a few Miravals with her girlfriends at a'Bouzy before stealing the sign on her short drive home.  Oh, and would. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Ha, I know exactly where that intersection is. About 1/2 a mile from Cruz's house.  That particular area is filled with River Oaks empty nesters.  She probably had a few Miravals with her girlfriends at a'Bouzy before stealing the sign on her short drive home.  Oh, and would. 

Probably did it on her way home from a Thursday night at Armandos.  

• Like 1

I heard a segment about the election on TPR/NPR the other day. They were interviewing Hispanics in El Paso who weren't even aware of Beto's existence. Then they discussed the lack of name recognition in South Texas. The main conversation was about the lack of participation by Hispanics in elections.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

While one should know the law of local jurisdiction.....I have had shotgun shells in some part of my vehicle (car and truck) for most of the past 30+ years.  Hell, even some strays that fell out when a box opened, and went down into the spare tire well.

This story is pretty "nothing."

2 hours ago, thepop said:

Before the troll takes the bait on this one, issa joke.

they are about to show this video on KPRC.  Clear as day.  Someone has to know who this lady is. 

Driving a white Audi SUV

Some people have decided to take their signs down because of similar issues, but are still supporting Beto. 

Your Republican Party, ladies and gents.  

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

While one should know the law of local jurisdiction.....I have had shotgun shells in some part of my vehicle (car and truck) for most of the past 30+ years.  Hell, even some strays that fell out when a box opened, and went down into the spare tire well.

This story is pretty "nothing."

I know, hence the "oopsy" and not "holy shit!"

28 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

they are about to show this video on KPRC.  Clear as day.  Someone has to know who this lady is. 

Driving a white Audi SUV

Some people have decided to take their signs down because of similar issues, but are still supporting Beto. 

Your Republican Party, ladies and gents.  

4 hours ago, Tony Soprano said:

I'm not losing sleep over any election, ever. I didn't even vote last election. First one in awhile. I didn't like either candidate. Plus I knew there was no way Trump wouldn't win Texas. I just get humor out of liberals and their absolute hate and inability to be tolerant when tolerance is supposed to be their thing. I'm not a member of any political party.

lemon party