Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

28 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

That would be glorious if the sign stealer turns out to be Ted's wife. Some reporter just needs to go full Zindler and straight up ask her.

Trigger her straight into traffic again 

6 minutes ago, horncyclist said:
9 minutes ago, Js1 said:
Trigger her straight into traffic again 

Cruz campaign probably weighing whether wife suicide would help or hurt reelection chances right now.

Totally 100% human Ted Cruz has human feelings for his human female mate, I mean, wife, Heidi, and enjoys exchanging long protein strings with her - I mean holding hands.  

• Like 1

Was hanging in Austin this weekend and one of my best friends in the entire world gave me an impassioned "vote for Beto" speech. I told him I don't vote but he begged and made me promise I would vote for Beto.

So now, I'm voting for Beto, because it really means a lot to him and he's my best friend and so, sure, I'll do what I can to make him happy since this is meaningless to me.

That means I've come 'round full circle from my first post on this thread to now. How funny is that?

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Was hanging in Austin this weekend and one of my best friends in the entire world gave me an impassioned "vote for Beto" speech. I told him I don't vote but he begged and made me promise I would vote for Beto.

So now, I'm voting for Beto, because it really means a lot to him and he's my best friend and so, sure, I'll do what I can to make him happy since this is meaningless to me.

That means I've come 'round full circle from my first post on this thread to now. How funny is that?

Meh. It’s not meaningless, period. We the middle class peasants only get one real opportunity to make our voice heard by voting. The fact you don’t use yours regularly really isn’t funny to me.  Unless you’re a multi million dollar donor, this is it  

The fact that your only motivation in actually selecting the person who is being sent to speak on your behalf and Your state this year is “my best friend basically begged me” is why we have Trump and Cruz and Patrick. Texas voting apathy is a huge win for the Texas GOP. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Totally 100% human Ted Cruz has human feelings for his human female mate, I mean, wife, Heidi, and enjoys exchanging long protein strings with her - I mean holding hands.  

•  

HERE IS WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE SAYING

Screen_Shot_2016-03-25_at_3.58.07_PM_vcd

Ted Cruz is only one being and not several.

- Guy Manderson

Screen_Shot_2016-03-25_at_3.59.59_PM_fma

I have seen many people and Ted Cruz is one of them

- Firstname Lastname

•  
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Meh. It’s not meaningless, period. We the middle class peasants only get one real opportunity to make our voice heard by voting. The fact you don’t use yours regularly really isn’t funny to me.  Unless you’re a multi million dollar donor, this is it  

The fact that your only motivation in actually selecting the person who is being sent to speak on your behalf and Your state this year is “my best friend basically begged me” is why we have Trump and Cruz and Patrick. Texas voting apathy is a huge win for the Texas GOP. 

I hear you and love that you are passionate, but it's okay to not care, too, (in my belief system at least).

45 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

This never happened. Also let's all stop feeding the troll. Save your food for the good trolls. 

• Like 3