2019 Transfer & Grad-Transfer Available Players

LTtxfan

On 4/3/2019 at 3:16 PM, LTtxfan said:

Can't find what basis Jack Tuttle used to request this waiver...... But probably a good sign for Bru🤘 that this waiver was granted.... 

So far, they love QBs. Perhaps Bru should take a few snaps as 3rd string QB to help his case. 

They don't care to because they have been exposed for the powerless entity they are and would lose well over 50% of the cases they would take on. You are also correct that the executives do not want to lose any money that they feel entitled to.

• 2 weeks later...

Grad Transfer QB from Penn State going into the transfer portal....

https://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/2019/04/tommy-stevens-is-certainly-leaving-penn-state-report-says-where-could-he-end-up.html

"As for potential landing spots for Stevens, his home state Indiana Hoosiers have been batted around as one possible destination, as has Mississipi State, where old PSU offensive coordinator Joe Moorhead is now the head coach. Rutgers and Illinois, both of which could use help under center, have also had assistants start following Stevens on social media."

Edited by LTtxfan

19 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

It's almost like Baldwin's usefulness to tOSU expired after he got Garrett Wilson to campus and the never wanted him for his actual football skill or something.

It's a bit odd in that he was going to be next man up if Fields got hurt - Chugunov is ass, my dude.

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

@Longhorn94 would you care to comment?

surprised but not. i spoke with his parents on and off during spring practice and they were frustrated he wasnt getting reps with the 1s. Day essentially handed it to Fields. I thought Fields and Baldwin both looked shaky in the spring game. i will see what i can find out about destinations.

11 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Whew boy. Holy fuck. That is outstanding. Longhorn94 fucking nailed it again. He’s like the Jelly of the Month Club. 

8 hours ago, Longhorn94 said:

uhhh, thanks.

Live look at ctj

liar liar laughing GIF

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Longhorn94 said:

surprised but not. i spoke with his parents on and off during spring practice and they were frustrated he wasnt getting reps with the 1s. Day essentially handed it to Fields. I thought Fields and Baldwin both looked shaky in the spring game. i will see what i can find out about destinations.

A former 3 star (before he got the Ohio State commit bump) whose only other P5 offer was UNC was surprised that the ex-#2 QB in the nation got handed the job on arrival?

On the other hand I guess this is why Herman makes a big show of transfers "competing" for spots like Calvin Anderson last year.

On 4/18/2019 at 6:04 PM, Machinator said:

Honestly we need every body we can get at LB for this upcoming season. If he was having second thoughts about hanging them up, I'm surprised he didn't ask to rejoin the team. He would have gotten some snaps and had a chance to earn some real PT this spring.

Edited by gmr548

7 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Honestly we need every body we can get at LB for this upcoming season. If he was having second thoughts about hanging them up, I'm surprised he didn't ask to rejoin the team. He would have gotten some snaps and had a chance to earn some real PT this spring.

No he wouldn't have. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

We need offensive tackles too, but if Tristan Nickelson were still on the roster that wouldn't fix any issues, either.

Edited by Machinator
  • Like 1

Not implying he would be a big help or anything, just surprised that he didn't see an opportunity for himself if he still has the desire to play. We were trotting out walk ons on the two-deep, if he ever had a chance to carve a role out for himself, it would have been this spring. From a team perspective I don't think he'd move the needle either.

50 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Maybe he got good grades, slayed more pussy than Wilt Chamberlain, and gets to go get a grad degree for free while slaying more pussy for free.  

3 hours ago, gmr548 said:

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Not implying he would be a big help or anything, just surprised that he didn't see an opportunity for himself if he still has the desire to play. We were trotting out walk ons on the two-deep, if he ever had a chance to carve a role out for himself, it would have been this spring. From a team perspective I don't think he'd move the needle either.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Luke Brockermeyer is already a better option at LB than Towsend ever was or will be.