Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

maybe he was zooming in a locker room?  pretty much anything goes in there, am i right?

I’ve talked about pussy in a locker room before.  I’ve never jerked off in front of other people in a locker room though. Maybe your experience was different?

You must be from a really small town. They sometimes do weird shit. LaVernia?

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, GRHorn said:

I’ve talked about pussy in a locker room before.  I’ve never jerked off in front of other people in a locker room though. Maybe your experience was different?

You must be from a really small town. They sometimes do weird shit. LaVernia?

No one is supporting the re-election of Toobin as President or even defending what he did.  Talking about "pussy" as you said is one thing but what Trump said was way worse.  Did you hear the pussy grabbing comments and dismiss that shit as normal?  If someone said something like that around me, we'd have a big problem. 

Now do the one where kids of politicians steal from Kid's cancer charities.  Seriously, do that one next.  Because it's absolutely true.  If you don't think so, fucking try me.

44 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Wait, you're telling me it's not Trump sending cops to go after Jews, then who could it be?

I hate to be ageist, and I was obviously your age at one point, but JFC you are an idiot. 

Edited by Ted Lange

Didn't you already try that one like two pages ago?  I do like the rhyme though. 

I don't know anything about you in real life, nor should I care.  But if you think picking on candidate's kid's drug use is okay, think long and hard about voting for Donald Trump.  

It is comical how much blow Don, Jr. does.  He makes 8-balls disappear like the corner pockets on a billiard table.