Texas @ OSU 10/27 7:00 PM ABC

MirrOlure

3 minutes ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

I agree.  One shouldn’t judge  an entire people based on their ethnicity.  Especially a people that brought us Scotch whiskey, kelts, golf, fat bastard, and red headed women with buttery nipples.

Oi YA HAVIN A FAKKIN LAFF M8? YA MA IS A STRAIGHT CUNT INNT SHE?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

I agree.  One shouldn’t judge  an entire people based on their ethnicity.  Especially a people that brought us Scotch whiskey, kelts, golf, fat bastard, and red headed women with buttery nipples.

Not to be a bloody fakkin arsehole, but the Scots prefer their whisky without 2 things....ice and the letter "e" 

Now here's a fine red-headed Scottish lass who I presume has buttery nipples...

Related image

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PencilPusher said:

Not to be a bloody fakkin arsehole, but the Scots prefer their whisky without 2 things....ice and the letter "e" 

Now here's a fine red-headed Scottish lass who I presume has buttery nipples...

Related image

What the fuck are you talking about you bloody asshole?

3 hours ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

Just watch out for red heads who like fire.....

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Some reasons to be concerned about this week's game. Tomorrow could, for better or worse, prove to be a bellweather for the rest of the season.

- Oklahoma State's front 7. They have the best pass-rusher in the conference in Brailford, and very good LBs. They also lead the country in sacks per game. Will make it very hard to gain any traction in the run game. To beat the defense we'll have to be aggressive and go over-the-top, which doesn't play to our offense's strength. We're not an explosive team and Okie Lite will be more than content to let us checkdown or screen while stopping our run game unless we can hit the deep throws. If Buechele starts they'll blitz the heck out of him, and we know that doesn't go well for Shane.

- This leaves a lot of pressure on our defense to contain Justice Hill, who's picking up 6.1 YPC so far this season and already has four 100-yard games. Their O-line isn't great, but it's really big. Corndog, like Sam, is a big guy that can also move the chains on the ground. Like our chances if we can force him to pass, but to do that, Brandon Jones and Foster will have to be in the box and playing as well as possible. Iowa State tried to force him to pass by loading the box, and he tossed 4 TDs. So very little margin for error. Tylan Wallace is Okie Lite's equivalent of blOU's Hollywood Brown, and both are averaging 18 yards per reception. Have to hold him in check w/o Boyd and Davis for the first series.

- Night game in Stillwater. We've played very poorly in road games so far this season (lost to Maryland, meh win over K-State). WVU and Texas Tech are at home but to take advantage of that we'll have to win games like these. S&P+ has Okie Lite winning by a touchdown, +3 of which comes from home-field advantage. I don't really know where the rest of it's coming from, but I suppose we'll find out whether it's justified or not. Might be from special teams, they have a really good kicker which is big considering this will probably come down to the wire.

Satyanash....Agree that Okie Lite is much better than their record indicates.  Their KState loss was in Manhattan, they barely lost to Iowa State, and against Tech it was 24-17 at halftime..... Okie Lite just got shutout in the 2nd Half  because their QB played poorly......

Oklahoma State Cowboys Schedule - 2018

DATE OPPONENT RESULT W-L (CONF) HI PASS HI RUSH HI REC
Thu, 8/30
vsMOSTMOST
1-0 (0-0) Cornelius 300 Hill 122 McCleskey 66
Sat, 9/8
vsUSAUSA
2-0 (0-0) Cornelius 428 Hubbard 46 Wallace 166
Sat, 9/15
vsBSU17 BSU
3-0 (0-0) Cornelius 243 Hill 123 Wallace 105
Sat, 9/22
vsTTUTTU
3-1 (0-1) Cornelius 258 Hill 111 Wallace 123
Sat, 9/29
@KUKU
4-1 (1-1) Cornelius 312 Hill 189 Wolf 116
Sat, 10/6
vsISUISU
4-2 (1-2) Cornelius 289 Hill 66 Wallace 82
Sat, 10/13
@KSUKSU
4-3 (1-3) Cornelius 184 Cornelius 55 Wallace 90
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
Sat, 10/27
vsTEX6 TEX
7:00 PM

Edited by LTtxfan

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

Corndog, like Sam, is a big guy that can also move the chains on the ground.

Cornelius is nowhere near the runner that Ehlinger is. The guy isn't mobile at all. He's a below average athlete which is why I believe his best offer coming out of HS was West Texas A&M. 

Cornelius isn't a threat in the run game at all as long as you don't have defensive breakdowns where an entire side of the field is open. 

Edited by texasstrong12

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

On College GameDay just now...... The Bear, Desmond, and Pollack all stated that they expect TEXAS will lose at Okie Lite tonight.....

Makes me feel a lot better about HORNS chances to beat Okie Lite 🤘

Picks changed at end of Show.... All 3 picked TEXAS to Win (Desmond, Corso & Holifield)

14 hours ago, satyanash said:

Some reasons to be concerned about this week's game. Tomorrow could, for better or worse, prove to be a bellweather for the rest of the season.

- Oklahoma State's front 7. 

I stopped reading right there. Is the rest of his post just as stupid?

• Fuck You 1

53 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I came up yesterday for the game. Something weird is happening. I’ve never felt the energy I’m feeling here. It’s insane. This entire town is more fired up than I have ever seen it. I can’t explain it, but it just feels like UT is walking into a hornets nest.

Just once I would love to see Texas get a team that was a train wreck that fell apart in game. But alas... aggy went to the SEC

On 10/26/2018 at 12:30 PM, Rex Kramer said:

In most games. That’s right. And we can I’ll afford to do so tomorrow night with the precarious nature of our QB. 

I don’t like the feeling I have about this game. Hope I’m wrong. 

I’m with you. Have a bad feeling about tonight. On the flip side, my gut feelings are wrong about 82% of the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Has anyone posted the uniform that okie lite is wearing tonight? Brooks was just talking about them. 

The style from the late 80’s...specifically when Sanders played there. 

Edited by taybo20
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ousux said:

Don't know how I feel about this game, but one things for sure..

Gundy will test our backup corners early and often, hope Washington has his boys up to speed.

Exactly. I would also expect a lot of qb pressure tonight. Especially if we play Shane.

On 10/26/2018 at 2:30 PM, Rex Kramer said:

In most games. That’s right. And we can I’ll afford to do so tomorrow night with the precarious nature of our QB. 

I don’t like the feeling I have about this game. Hope I’m wrong. 

this is where I'm at heading into tonight. Too many factors seem to be leaning okie lite's way... hope I'm wrong as well.

12 minutes ago, satyanash said:

this is where I'm at heading into tonight. Too many factors seem to be leaning okie lite's way... hope I'm wrong as well.

Well all the ESPN/ABC promos for tonight's game asking, "Will Texas prove it's back....or succumb to Stillwater?"  probably aren't helping your feelings and concerns.   

Might be time that this 2018 Texas Team  takes the next step towards the B12 CCG by starting strong and playing well in a Victory in Stillwater......

HOOK'EM 🤘

It's annoying this game is getting this much hype because it isn't really a big game at all. It's another game on the calendar for UT that is looking ahead to closing out against 3 better teams. 

I mean I guess we could lose this I just don't see it. We're better at every position on the field.