Texas @ OSU 10/27 7:00 PM ABC

MirrOlure

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

It's annoying this game is getting this much hype because it isn't really a big game at all. It's another game on the calendar for UT that is looking ahead to closing out against 3 better teams. 

I mean I guess we could lose this I just don't see it. We're better at every position on the field. 

wrong. these are the exact type of games that separate the champions from the runners up in conference play. going on the road in conference and playing a night game on ABC is always big for a contending team. ask Ohio State. 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

It's annoying this game is getting this much hype because it isn't really a big game at all. It's another game on the calendar for UT that is looking ahead to closing out against 3 better teams. 

I mean I guess we could lose this I just don't see it. We're better at every position on the field. 

Anyone can lose any game.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

You’re a fucking idiot.