2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

Yeah no i still like Kawhi better than the nut kicker and the snake thank you.

I like how spur fan thinks it's like, totally impossible for there to be any fault by the Spurs here because such a super classy organization would never mishandle anything and alienate a player. I'm sure ya'll were just fine with Tony Parker running his fat fucking french mouth to the media on his way out.

I like how spur fan thinks it's like, totally impossible for there to be any fault by the Spurs here because such a super classy organization would never mishandle anything and alienate a player. I'm sure ya'll were just fine with Tony Parker running his fat fucking french mouth to the media on his way out.

Tony Parker didn’t quit.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Tony never quit on the Spurs and left the franchise short handed. Tony is still respected by Spurs fans and you're the only Spurs fan I've witnessed with any hard feelings towards him. Kawhi is a completely different story. He malingered, shut out the Spurs organization entirely then demanded a trade after the draft when it was nearly impossible to gain any substantial value out of the trade. Tony is clearly the villain that all Spurs fans should despise? Get the fuck out of here!

Im hoping for GS to sweep by 20 points every game.  GS has won for years already another one isnt going to move the needle much.  Shit, I was rooting for GS over Houston just so I did t have to read a bunch of Houston fan bragging for months.  But kawhi winning would pretty much prove he made the right decision and  justify his bitch fit.  As of now all he's proven is that LeBron is no longer in the east 

I mean, I think Tony knows he was the 3rd wheel of the "Big 3 " and I think he always had a chip on his shoulder because of it, and I think he was butthurt the spurs didn't try too hard to resign him, but he's still gonna get his number retired here.  I'm pretty sure academy still can't sell all those kawhi jerseys.  And he might get booed every time he steps into the att center for the rest of his career.

10 hours ago, Hate said:

It’s like I don’t even know you people anymore.

You’re not cheering for GS, you’re cheering against Kawhi.

I was having a mental lapse.  Youre right.  The best scenario is for kawhi to never again win a ring.  Then the only ring he could claim would be for a team he shunned.  Thus, no ring reppage for the rest of his days. 

8 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I think a fitting end would be this thing goes to game 7 and Kawhi can't play because he has a migraine.  Warriors destroy them by 25 while KD scores 40.  With nothing more to prove at the Bay, he moves on to the Eastern conference where he owns Kawhi for eternity, and Kawhi is always remembered for not being able to soldier on through a headache.

fixed

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

I don't like Tony. I'm not a fan. Everyone knows this, and yet Tony never quit on his teammates and his team. He fought through an excruciating injury to rejoin his teammates in an effort to finish what they had started the season before. He then offered up words of encouragement that have been taken out of context many, many times. There is one pussy that played for the Spurs that year, and his name wasn't Tony Parker. It rhymes with Kabye Quitard. 

5 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I mean, I think Tony knows he was the 3rd wheel of the "Big 3 " and I think he always had a chip on his shoulder because of it, and I think he was butthurt the spurs didn't try too hard to resign him, but he's still gonna get his number retired here.  I'm pretty sure academy still can't sell all those kawhi jerseys.  And he might get booed every time he steps into the att center for the rest of his career.

Tony was the focal point from 2007-2009 then we redesigned the offense into the beautiful game 

I don’t get the Parker hate. A six time AS that was a big part of 4 championships? A part of the best big 3 in NBA history? He’s not my favorite Spur of all time, but he’s probably in the top 5.

1. Timmy
2. Manu
3. David
4. Ice Man
5. TP

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Kevin Durant could come out as a closeted ISIS supporter and I'd still find it difficult to cheer for Kawhi against him.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Im hoping for GS to sweep by 20 points every game.  GS has won for years already another one isnt going to move the needle much.  Shit, I was rooting for GS over Houston just so I did t have to read a bunch of Houston fan bragging for months.  But kawhi winning would pretty much prove he made the right decision and  justify his bitch fit.  As of now all he's proven is that LeBron is no longer in the east 

This is pretty much me.  GS winning another wouldn't bother me because what's the difference between 3 and 4?  But Kawhi winning another ring would legitimately piss me off.  Fuck him. 

• Like 1

A couple of things about that play that I’m just now noticing in my old age:

1. I had no idea that Steve Kerr was on the floor. The subsequent celebration probably jarred that from my memory.

2. The Trailblazers used a delay of game, and the Spurs ran the same play. 

3. It’s a horrible fucking shot. Sean is extremely fortunate that it went in. 

4. Fucking Sheed is on the shit end of the two most famous plays in Spurs playoff history. The wins that is...

• Like 1

A couple of things about that play that I’m just now noticing in my old age:
1. I had no idea that Steve Kerr was on the floor. The subsequent celebration probably jarred that from my memory.
2. The Trailblazers used a delay of game, and the Spurs ran the same play. 
3. It’s a horrible fucking shot. Sean is extremely fortunate that it went in. 
4. Fucking Sheed is on the shit end of the two most famous plays in Spurs playoff history. The wins that is...

WTF. Why he’d take that shot? There was :12 on the clock.

After the timeout, and before that play, Sean told Mario Elie that he (Sean) had another 3 in him.  He already had I think 5 for the game.  So right after the shot, you can see Sean point to Mario and say, "I told you I had 1 more!"

David always celebrated like a little kid.  I love it.

14 hours ago, Hate said:

To help everyone get the taste of last night out of their mouths, may I present the Memorial Day Miracle? 20 years ago today.

As a Spurs fan, this was the moment that changed everything. It was like a having sex for the first time with your high school girlfriend. This sensation is amazing, I need more of it, I expect more of it and I know there will be more of it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, F250 said:

As a Spurs fan, this was the moment that changed everything. It was like a having sex for the first time with your high school girlfriend. This sensation is amazing, I need more of it, I expect more of it and I know there will be more of it.

You and I had completely different high school girlfriend experiences.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

I have Tony at #2

Even with things like game 7 of the WCF in 2006, there’s no way I could ever put Tony ahead of Manu on my list. Same with David Robinson, but I was really young for the vast majority of his career. It’s kind of a shame he was in his prime while Shaq and Hakeem were in their prime. Even though he’s a HOFer, I feel like he’d be viewed a little differently if his prime was either just before, or after those other guys.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Even with things like game 7 of the WCF in 2006, there’s no way I could ever put Tony ahead of Manu on my list. Same with David Robinson but I was really young for the vast majority of his career. It’s kind of a shame he was in his prime while Shaq and Hakeem were in their prime. Even though he’s a HOFer, I feel like he’d be viewed a little differently if his prime was either just before, or after those other guys.

David’s game was a little awkward. The Spurs funneled people towards David and limited help defense. He was better than Hakeem and Shaq in most phases, but Shaq would dunk on him and they’d leave David one-on-one against Hakeem. David was underrated.

47 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Even with things like game 7 of the WCF in 2006, there’s no way I could ever put Tony ahead of Manu on my list. Same with David Robinson, but I was really young for the vast majority of his career. It’s kind of a shame he was in his prime while Shaq and Hakeem were in their prime. Even though he’s a HOFer, I feel like he’d be viewed a little differently if his prime was either just before, or after those other guys.

Nobody is fucking with Tony in his prime

41 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

Nobody is fucking with Tony in his prime

You might be right, but I’ll admit I’m a little biased. I was a manu fanboy more than just about anyone I know. I just felt like most stars aren’t willing to sacrifice their career for the betterment of the team the way Manu was. He probably could’ve put up better numbers and made more all star games if he started during his prime. But being a spark off the bench was more important to our team.

Plus, maybe I’m wrong, but I feel like he usually showed up in the biggest of games (outside of that one game in 2006) even late into his career. I’m not sure we win game 6 on the road in OKC in 2014 if Manu didn’t play the way he did in that game. I know we were in the finals the year before and we had homecourt, but I remember at one point saying to myself “were definitely going to lose this series. Fuck” 

You might be right, but I’ll admit I’m a little biased. I was a manu fanboy more than just about anyone I know. I just felt like most stars aren’t willing to sacrifice their career for the betterment of the team the way Manu was. He probably could’ve put up better numbers and made more all star games if he started during his prime. But being a spark off the bench was more important to our team.
Plus, maybe I’m wrong, but I feel like he usually showed up in the biggest of games (outside of that one game in 2006) even late into his career. I’m not sure we win game 6 on the road in OKC in 2014 if Manu didn’t play the way he did in that game. I know we were in the finals the year before and we had homecourt, but I remember at one point saying to myself “were definitely going to lose this series. Fuck” 

Tony took less money than he could have several times over the course of his Spurs career to stay in SA and to give the Spurs cap flexibility.

I don't think calling Parker your 3rd or 5th favorite spur is a slight to him, there has been quite a few badass spurs who spent their entire career with them. I do remember being super excited when. We signed lamarcus because I had visions of tony-lamarcus pick and roll.  But that was right about the time tonys quickness declined a bit and his automatic jumper got lost 

11 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Goddamnit I don't think I could handle Kawhi winning a championship

It would piss me off mainly because I think 2017 spurs (that had a full strength GS on the ropes) we're a better team than this raptors team.  

Kawhi has gotten so much better as a passer though.  Maybe that's what he was working on in NYC last season. 

On 6/2/2019 at 8:35 PM, dingleberryswitzer said:

It would piss me off mainly because I think 2017 spurs (that had a full strength GS on the ropes) we're a better team than this raptors team.  

Kawhi has gotten so much better as a passer though.  Maybe that's what he was working on in NYC last season. 

If not for Zaza, we win that series.