Cowboys @ Redskins: Week 7

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Play for OT and that's what you get. Pussy ginger

once they burned all that time and the clock was at 12 secs, there was no going for the end zone. Not with these fuckups. You end up getting picked or a pass dropped. They needed that five yard run. They got it, then lost it with the penalty.

Sure, on one hand, Dak blew the game with two costly fumbles.

On the other, refs kinda called whatever they wanted, when they wanted. Like on Washington's last offensive snap, the left tackle hooked and took down the Cowboys pass rusher just as obviously and egregiously as Dallas had been flagged for, yet no call and Smith was able to scoot around for a modest gain.

And then that snap infraction. Washington was offsides and should've been penalized. Every snapper moves the ball like that, so unless something else occurred that wasn't shown, that was a bit of a hose job.

Anyway, tldr summary: Dallas is ass, my dude, but so is big league officiating.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Like 1

Just now, hookem48 said:

he was moving the ball all over the place, defense jumped, easy call

deep snappers do that all the time before they put their other hand on the ball.  they don't snap with one hand. you don't see it because it's well before he puts his other hand on the ball. its a horseshit call.

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Sure, on one hand, Dak blew the game with two costly penalties.

On the other, refs kinda called whatever they wanted, when they wanted. Like on Washington's last offensive snap, the left tackle hooked and took down the Cowboys pass rusher just as obviously and egregiously as Dallas had been flagged for, yet no call and Smith was able to scoot around for a modest gain.

And then that snap infraction. Washington was offsides and should've been penalized. Every snapper moves the ball like that, so unless something else occurred that wasn't shown, that was a bit of a hose job.

exactly,  he's not snapping it until he puts his other hand on the ball.  jesus what horseshit.

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Sure, on one hand, Dak blew the game with two costly fumbles.

Yup. The games are fixed. 

I like watching Jerry Jones suffer, but also can't stand Adrian child Beaterson smiling. The most annoying team - Eagles - will still win that pathetic division.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Can someone tell me after that review call on Beasley, why wasn't time put back on the clock when Cole was touched down? Should have had 10 seconds put back on.

Would have been an unfair advantage to the offense.  They wait until the offensive snap is eminent before calling down to review it.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Can someone tell me after that review call on Beasley, why wasn't time put back on the clock when Cole was touched down? Should have had 10 seconds put back on.

Gene Steratore actually explained this quite well, they waited until Dallas was lined up to spike it to call for the review to have an honest read of the clock. 

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

They were explaining that they didn't want to give an advantage to the Cowboys. So when nobody knew what the call was going to be, the Cowboys had to rush up and attempt to clock the ball, and the ref plan all along was to stop them at the last second for the review.

Lol then they stood in front of the QB the next snap for about 40 sec.

Just now, hookem48 said:

he jerked the ball around and the defense jumped and they called it, if it was Washington that did it you guys would be saying it was a good call

No actually, the first snap infringement I've ever seen where the guy didn't accidentally almost snap the ball wasn't a good call. Just happened to be on the last play of the game, to turn a make able field goal into a 50/50 shot. That's just a bullshit call, no matter what team it goes against, the snapper was still looking through his legs lol.

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

he jerked the ball around and the defense jumped and they called it, if it was Washington that did it you guys would be saying it was a good call

you have no idea when he jumped. they never showed that on replay.  and if they called it on a washington deep snapper with one hand on the ball repositioning it, it would be the same BS call.  he didn't do anything remotely looking like a snap.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Hah, really?  The Redskins are so-so but trolling them, Dallas?  You talk about a mediocre team over the last 20 years?  LOL, it's like Missouri saying that Iowa State is their wannabe hapless little brother.  

Today is just another example of how, while Washington is indeed mediocre, Dallas might even be worse than that.

They wanted Dallas.  And they beat them.  

5 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Not even close. Rewatch the play...he moves the ball several times and then gets set and then Skins jump offsides. Defenders didn't jump until a couple of seconds after all the ball movement shown on the first replay. 

16 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Better than anyone on our team and the fact we have to roll out Hurns and Thompson, the 4/5th WR's on their teams last year is an embarrassment....

The point, you missed it. He's a fine player - he ain't gonna make no difference on a Jones run team. Aaron Brady Favre couldn't help a Jones run team.

25 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

No one wants there Big Mac combo screwed up while sitting in drive thru...

Yeah I wouldn’t want to get into a semantic argument with JG at the drive thru as to whether or not I should get actually get the Big Mac I indeed paid for. Smoke and mirrors. Or in Jerry’s case coke and mirrors. Such a joke. 25 years plus of mediocrity. And 8 years of just terrible coaching. 

• Haha 1