Tallahassee Yoga studio shooting

cactusflinthead

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Man, y’all don’t even realize it but this entire thread is just.....wow.

Women as nothing but numbers with a hole.

And then y’all act shocked when a dude who sees women the same way goes a kills some.

It’s very easy to kill what you don’t see as human.

Y’all may be getting laid on a regular basis but some of the sentiments in this thread would fit in just fine on an incel forum.

Um yeah um... I’m gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there (respectfully of course)

No one here is stating women are nothing but numbers with a hole. People were assuming these men were angry because they could not get laid, and then trying to propose solutions to the issue. You will correctly point out that getting laid involves an actual person with actual feelings and actual desires, which is true. You posit that maybe if one can view a person as an object, then they would be easier to kill since one does not view them as a person. Which may be true for this perpetrator, but a bit hyperbolic as a general assumption. 

Long story short. Is it possible to have consensual sex without forming a relationship and not take advantage of a female? I think that a male and/or female is capable of seeking and consummating consensual sex without interest in a long relationship and without it being an empty act or an exploitive act. Maybe you disagree, but there out people in the world that live this type of lifestyle. 

I just think it’s a little early to be accusing the board of misogynistic or incel behavior. 

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I didn't have money back in the day.  I had to count on being funny and good company.  I may not have had a HOF batting average, but I only counted the hits, not the strikeouts.  It worked.

And if you don't have those skills - and plenty of these losers don't - then PRACTICE.  Geez.  Social skills are like any other skill - they can be developed.

This is chiseled in stone gospel.  Social skills go a long way.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This too (sorry, should have multi-quoted).

Hell, I remember years ago being at a strip club for a bachelor party.  I watched some dude who, while he wasn't super handsome, and could have stood to lose some pounds, was an okay-looking guy.  He was sitting all by himself, and by my estimation, blew at least $400 on one or two strippers.  And he left, by himself, after a few hours there.  And this was at least 20 yrs ago, so think more like $600-800 today.

I remember thinking "Jesus, if the guy could manage a half-decent conversation, he could have a couple of kick-ass dates with a gal for that kind of money."  Take her out for a nice dinner, maybe to that show/concert she's been wanting to see.  Not only will you likely close the deal, you will actually end up having a nice time and enjoying her company -- gee, what a concept.

This. 

I'm surprised at how many men can't simply talk to a woman.  If you can do that, you'd be surprised how successful you can be.

These dipshits really don't get that you can be attractive and have a job and all these other traits that look good on paper, and still, acting like a dick can negate all of that. I may start talking to you because I find you attractive, but I (and most women) can tell if you're an asshole after a few minutes of conversation. For a lot of us, that'll end it right there, your pretty face and fat paycheck notwithstanding.

Also, and this is kind of tangential, but I hate being called a "female" instead of a woman. It feels almost...dehumanizing, I guess. Definitely not high up on the list of things to be righteously offended by for sure, but it's annoying.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, austingirl said:

These dipshits really don't get that you can be attractive and have a job and all these other traits that look good on paper, and still, acting like a dick can negate all of that. I may start talking to you because I find you attractive, but I (and most women) can tell if you're an asshole after a few minutes of conversation. For a lot of us, that'll end it right there, your pretty face and fat paycheck notwithstanding.

My entire life's worth of experiences tells me that you're wrong about this. Most women I know will say exactly what you said, but when it comes to taking action out in the real world it's a different story. If you're rich, the majority of women will put up with your shit for a very long time. If you're attractive, most women will put up with your shit for a very long time. If you're rich AND attractive, most women will put up with your shit for a very, very, very long time. No matter how big of an asshole you are. And I'm not even saying there's much wrong with that, it's evolutionary. It's just annoying when women put up this hilariously false image about what they want in a man, and then are perplexed when men who fit that false image are upset to find that women don't actually want them. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And then y’all act shocked when a dude who sees women the same way goes a kills some.

Y’all may be getting laid on a regular basis but some of the sentiments in this thread would fit in just fine on an incel forum.

Sorry for partying

• Haha 1

My entire life's worth of experiences tells me that you're wrong about this. Most women I know will say exactly what you said, but when it comes to taking action out in the real world it's a different story. If you're rich, the majority of women will put up with your shit for a very long time. If you're attractive, most women will put up with your shit for a very long time. If you're rich AND attractive, most women will put up with your shit for a very, very, very long time. No matter how big of an asshole you are. And I'm not even saying there's much wrong with that, it's evolutionary. It's just annoying when women put up this hilariously false image about what they want in a man, and then are perplexed when men who fit that false image are upset to find that women don't actually want them. 

Let me tell ya, women just love being told by men how they REALLY think and act. Seriously, nothing we love more than being told we’re lying and by just your powers of observation you’ve determined reality for women and concluded what we actually say is just bullshittery.

This kind of crap is exactly what I was posting about earlier.

Newsflash - women are not monolithic. There are certainly women who you behave as you described. And there are many more who wouldn’t date or fuck an asshole no matter what their bank account says or how good looking they are.

I’m one of them.

It’s classic redpill garbage - “Bitches don’t care about anything but how much money a man has.”

That’s as big a pile of garbage as saying all men only care about tits and ass and don’t care about her character or brains or sense of humor or the millions of other qualities that attract a partner.

When you start with such a low opinion of an entire gender it’s not a short road to seeing them as not real people. And the fact that you use words like “hilariously” and “false” to dismiss what a woman is stating in good faith is very telling.

I guarantee the shooter in this case held a similar shitty opinion.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Helobious said:

Mega mansplainer

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

And how does that make them different from men?  

Newsflash: Men wand women want to date attractive, successful people.

Edited by Aqua Buddha

15 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

If this was directed towards me I'd like to say that it's essentially the same idea as what Brisket expressed in coarser texture. Like it or not it's a game, a dance of changing partners until you find each other. It's not meant to degrade the female of the species in any way. 

9 hours ago, Helobious said:

I got some bad news for you: you don’t actually fit that image.

9 hours ago, Helobious said:

I said "for a lot of us" to account for those who'll date assholes if they're rich/hot. But the point is that we're not a collective group who share one hive mind, and that kind of thinking seems to be about when incels start going down the redpill path.

If you (the general you) are constantly rejected by women, it's worth stepping back and considering whether or not the calls are coming from inside the house.   

The issue is that there are tons of people on both sides of the aisle that act a certain way that paint the other side of the asile in either a good light or a bad light. What makes the issue even murkier is many people don't stick to the good or bad behavior archetypes, but oscillate between the two. Then people speak about this in black and whites, when in reality, it's a ever changing sprectrum of grey. 

Are there women who seek out relationships with money as the main factor? Yes

Are they men who treat women like objects? Yes

Can this same women realize the years she spend dating men with money didn't make her happy, and now seek out a man who treats her with respect, and cares about her as a person and not an object? Yes

Can this same man who has treated women as "numbers with a hole" for years change and marry a woman whom he respects mentally, emotionally, and socially, treating her as such? Yes

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The issue is that there are tons of people on both sides of the aisle that act a certain way that paint the other side of the asile in either a good light or a bad light. What makes the issue even murkier is many people don't stick to the good or bad behavior archetypes, but oscillate between the two. Then people speak about this in black and whites, when in reality, it's a ever changing sprectrum of grey. 

Are there women who seek out relationships with money as the main factor? Yes

Are they men who treat women like objects? Yes

Can this same women realize the years she spend dating men with money didn't make her happy, and now seek out a man who treats her with respect, and cares about her as a person and not an object? Yes

Can this same man who has treated women as "numbers with a hole" for years change and marry a woman whom he respects mentally, emotionally, and socially, treating her as such? Yes

It's almost as if there are 320 million individuals in this country.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Helobious said:

Sup, incel?

It’s okay. I can handle being annoyed.

I just couldn’t not make a comment and point out that while the asshole who shot these women is the extreme, the basic attitude of women as nothing more than numbers and gold diggers is there for a lot of men who are generally good guys.

It’s just discouraging sometimes to read post after post discussing why these weirdos don’t get laid and they’re more about the how even ugly women would fuck these guys and seeing terms like slumpbusters and all the number rankings casually discussed like that has anything to do with what this guy did.

It just disappointed is all.

I just couldn’t not make a comment and point out that while the asshole who shot these women is the extreme, the basic attitude of women as nothing more than numbers and gold diggers is there for a lot of men who are generally good guys.

It’s just discouraging sometimes to read post after post discussing why these weirdos don’t get laid and they’re more about the how even ugly women would fuck these guys and seeing terms like slumpbusters and all the number rankings casually discussed like that has anything to do with what this guy did.

The Shaggy/Surly collective crowdsource banned noted woman hater Bedouin and let child molester/Boulder thrower TXTow post unabated so as a woman you do not have anything to fear here unless you often drive on the lower deck of I 35.

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I didn't mean it that way at all and I apologize if that's how it landed.  I was trying to point out that this isn't about sex.  It's about them hating women and using sex as the excuse.

On 11/5/2018 at 4:00 PM, Bama Chick said:

I guess you don't give up the pooper

This is all about social isolation and not just sex.  You all just love to fixate on the sex.

I guarantee you that some Amish virgin kid who is doing community work and participating in barn raisings with his neighbors will not become an incel, no matter how socially weird he is. That's because he's socially engaged.

But when you have social retards shutting themselves in, talking only to other social retards online, coming up with socially retarded explanations for their lack of success in life that's when you get trouble.

And the incels don't just hate women. They hate everyone that makes him feel inferior. Remember, that fucker Elliot Rodger killed more men than women.

Edited by ajax
  • Like 1

I'd guess in some of these cases, the mother did not protect the son in some way during his youth(abusive father/molesting friend of family)and thus a hatred for women started.  I always found women to be easier to relate to when my friend had cocaine.  Huge tits were the one thing I would always allow for second guessing myself in staying with a woman who wasn't being 100% sincere.