Tallahassee Yoga studio shooting

cactusflinthead

Tallahassee, Fla. police have identified 40-year-old Scott Beierle as the man who killed two women and wounded four other women and a man at a yoga studio on Friday afternoon before killing himself.

Buzzfeed News first reported on his YouTube channel, which consists of 12 videos that show Beierle ranting to the camera about a range of topics related to gender relations and race. All of the videos appear to have been posted four years ago. 

Incel, racist ranting, and then goes apeshit. 

Getting to be a pattern.

Dumb mother fucker should have just shot himself. There's no rhyme or reason to taking out two innocent people that have nothing to do with his self inflicted misery.

This fucker took out a doctor and a 21 year old girl just starting her life.

They’re also preoccupied with the idea of a sexual economy: According to the Red Pill subreddit (a term that comes from The Matrix but among men’s rights activists refers to the realization that society is actually sexist against men), some believe that 20 percent of men are having 80 percent of all sex, which means “for every ten girls who are getting laid this week, eight of them are fucking just two guys.”

They also say that the bottom 80 percent of men are “left to fight for the bottom 20% of females. This works out for about 70% of the males, leaving just 10% of the males to struggle for the bottom 10% of females, who only want access to the top 20% of males.”

giphy.gif

It’s clear that this fixation also translates into an obsession over not just the sexual privilege that more attractive people have, but the financial one — it’s precisely because of her looks that Stacy can afford to carry a $2,000 Gucci bag, while Becky’s stuck with her $5 backpack because her selfies aren’t as hot.

lmao Vox.com = TheOnion?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's not women's fault these guys don't get laid. Give em a fist-full of twenties in Tijuana, they'd come back with most of  it, and complaints about the wifi connection.

I don’t know about that.  I remember a story not too long ago about a suicidal guy who went to Tijuana that fucked a bunch of hookers and did a bunch of blow and decided he wanted to live after that.  I think it was posted on shaggy.

• Like 5

Just now, Fondren & Main said:

I don’t know about that.  I remember a story not too long ago about a suicidal guy who went to Tijuana that fucked a bunch of hookers and did a bunch of blow and decided he wanted to live after that.  I think it was posted on shaggy.

I believe that was Mexico City.

If it had been Tijuana, dunno if he would have bounced back.

This isn't about sex.  These guys just hate women.  (I didn't know what "incel" was until I looked it up last night.  Wow.)

Most of these guys are unimpressive to say the least.  They're 3's who are upset 9's won't bang them.  If it was just about sex, they'd be banging slump buster 3's.

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This isn't about sex.  These guys just hate women.  (I didn't know what "incel" was until I looked it up last night.  Wow.)

Most of these guys are unimpressive to say the least.  They're 3's who are upset 9's won't bang them.  If it was just about sex, they'd be banging slump buster 3's.

if they were good at math, they'd figure 3-3s would be additive

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I think you may be oversimplifying things.  I can bang all the 6’s I want.  It requires very little effort on my part.  Banging 7 and above is pretty tough and often not worth the time nor effort required.  For argument purposes, if I’m an 8 and I’m taking all the 6’s and 5’s then the 6 and 5 guys have to punch down to 2’s and 3’s.  I think this is the root cause of why these guys are pissed.  It doesn’t excuse the behavior though.  They’re mentally ill people.  All that being said, it would be interesting to see how women would behave if full blown prostitution were legal.  The market would set the prices and sex with attractive women would probably not be overpriced any longer.  Or, we could introduce them to Vic Mackey.  Son of a bitch has the game figured out.  I wish I had his stomach as a lot of the women he bangs would make me barf!

3 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

I think you may be oversimplifying things.  I can bang all the 6’s I want.  It requires very little effort on my part.  Banging 7 and above is pretty tough and often not worth the time nor effort required.  For argument purposes, if I’m an 8 and I’m taking all the 6’s and 5’s then the 6 and 5 guys have to punch down to 2’s and 3’s.  I think this is the root cause of why these guys are pissed.  It doesn’t excuse the behavior though.  They’re mentally ill people.  All that being said, it would be interesting to see how women would behave if full blown prostitution were legal.  The market would set the prices and sex with attractive women would probably not be overpriced any longer.  Or, we could introduce them to Vic Mackey.  Son of a bitch has the game figured out.  I wish I had his stomach as a lot of the women he bangs would make me barf!

These guys aren't 5's and 6's being forced to bang 3's.  They're 3's themselves and lack the self awareness to realize that.

Prostitution being formally legalized wouldn't change anything at all.  The market price of sex it set by a variety of factors and would not change one cent if prostitution were legalized.  It is essentially legalized now and I'm confused why people on here don't realize that.  

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

These guys aren't 5's and 6's being forced to bang 3's.  They're 3's themselves and lack the self awareness to realize that.

Prostitution being formally legalized wouldn't change anything at all.  The market price of sex it set by a variety of factors and would not change one cent if prostitution were legalized.  It is essentially legalized now and I'm confused why people on here don't realize that.  

Well, if you can be arrested for it then it isn’t really legal now is it.

What would you say is a 3 on a ten point scale?  I’m serious.

3 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Well, if you can be arrested for it then it isn’t really legal now is it.

What would you say is a 3 on a ten point scale?  I’m serious.

There are something like 8 million women on some form of sugar dating/seeking arrangement websites.  Every major city has hundreds of women on p411 or something similar.  Behind closed doors prostitution is literally everywhere.  Next time you're out at a nice restaurant, look around.  Spot a couple that doesn't look like they belong with each other?  Bingo. 

A 3 is prolly a fat chick with a marginally cute face.  A guy who is a 3 would be a fat guy who plays video games all day.  It's hard to describe the rating system.  I know them when I see them.  We all know men and women who try to play over their league.  

17 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Yes, but all of the 3s are now gone because of the 5/4s. Leaving only the 1-2s for the lunatics. 

4 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Yes, but all of the 3s are now gone because of the 5/4s. Leaving only the 1-2s for the lunatics. 

Do you guys actually subscribe to the math theory behind this that the reason guys who are 3's can't bang women who are 3's is because there are too many guys who are 6's banging 3's?

Every animal uses different tactics to attract a mate. Humans celebrate health, appearance, sociability, & security. If you want to have sex with more girls, you should change yourself to fit what they desire. Lose weight, work out, learn how to be confident, make more money, etc, etc, 

Or you can bitch about it on the internet 

Have.some.game. Dear God there are 2s walking around with dimes. Why? How? Because he has game. This shithead thought offering to rub some girl's ass with sunscreen would do the trick. This type needs several lessons in how to be a human before he ever gets to go out in public.

He'd have been banned from every whorehouse in any border town. 

Angry all the time don't get you nookie even if it is a business transaction. 

Edited by cactusflinthead

9 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Every animal uses different tactics to attract a mate. Humans celebrate health, appearance, sociability, & security. If you want to have sex with more girls, you should change yourself to fit what they desire. Lose weight, work out, learn how to be confident, make more money, etc, etc,

What about post count and rep?

• Haha 1

I just don't understand how there are guys who can't get laid.  I understand that there are some real trolls out there, but there are female equivalents for them.  Just being generally unattractive shouldn't be that much of a stumbling block if you haven't quit on life.  Good looking women sleep with goofy looking guys all the time.

12 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

I just don't understand how there are guys who can't get laid.  I understand that there are some real trolls out there, but there are female equivalents for them.  Just being generally unattractive shouldn't be that much of a stumbling block if you haven't quit on life.  Good looking women sleep with goofy looking guys all the time.

And let's not forgot about good old fashioned jackoff sessions.  I know I haven't. 

Edited by cabowabo

10 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

It helps if the goofy looking guy has money. Most of these shooters don't. 

I didn't have money back in the day.  I had to count on being funny and good company.  I may not have had a HOF batting average, but I only counted the hits, not the strikeouts.  It worked.

And if you don't have those skills - and plenty of these losers don't - then PRACTICE.  Geez.  Social skills are like any other skill - they can be developed.

Edited by Brisketexan

12 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

They are nutjobs and have no social skills.  Girls aren't going home with guys (even decent looking ones) if they think their is a chance he's going to be wearing their skin in the morning.  It's not just girls either, these guys don't can't interact with anyone, so they've radicalized themselves on the internet.  They are beyond just your typical dork.

• Like 1

Man, y’all don’t even realize it but this entire thread is just.....wow.

Women as nothing but numbers with a hole.

And then y’all act shocked when a dude who sees women the same way goes a kills some.

It’s very easy to kill what you don’t see as human.

Y’all may be getting laid on a regular basis but some of the sentiments in this thread would fit in just fine on an incel forum.

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I didn't have money back in the day.  I had to count on being funny and good company.  I may not have had a HOF batting average, but I only counted the hits, not the strikeouts.  It worked.

And if you don't have those skills - and plenty of these losers don't - then PRACTICE.  Geez.  Social skills are like any other skill - they can be developed.

Not when they're spending their entire day on the intertrons typing with each other about how bad it sucks.   These people are fucked

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And then y’all act shocked when a dude who sees women the same way goes a kills some.

Y’all may be getting laid on a regular basis but some of the sentiments in this thread would fit in just fine on an incel forum.

Well, that's a big part of a reason I'm a big fan of the "use humor and charm" school.  Dealing with women as human beings helps you interact with them....as human beings.  And look, it's no secret that guys want to get some.  But it's a lot better for everyone if they do so as two human beings, and not a predator and a target.

The simplistic thinking of these incels is a huge part of the problem -- they think there's too many predators out there consuming too many of the targets.  They need the shit slapped out of them, with a simple message of "you dumbfucks -- they're people.  Go talk to them.  If that doesn't work, try it again, until you can successfully relate to another human being."  Do that, and everything else follows.

Meh, it's shorthand. I'm sensitive to that kind of thing but everyone in here is referring to the guys as numbers, too.

4 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Not when they're spending their entire day on the intertrons typing with each other about how bad it sucks.   These people are fucked

This too (sorry, should have multi-quoted).

Hell, I remember years ago being at a strip club for a bachelor party.  I watched some dude who, while he wasn't super handsome, and could have stood to lose some pounds, was an okay-looking guy.  He was sitting all by himself, and by my estimation, blew at least $400 on one or two strippers.  And he left, by himself, after a few hours there.  And this was at least 20 yrs ago, so think more like $600-800 today.

I remember thinking "Jesus, if the guy could manage a half-decent conversation, he could have a couple of kick-ass dates with a gal for that kind of money."  Take her out for a nice dinner, maybe to that show/concert she's been wanting to see.  Not only will you likely close the deal, you will actually end up having a nice time and enjoying her company -- gee, what a concept.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This too (sorry, should have multi-quoted).

Hell, I remember years ago being at a strip club for a bachelor party.  I watched some dude who, while he wasn't super handsome, and could have stood to lose some pounds, was an okay-looking guy.  He was sitting all by himself, and by my estimation, blew at least $400 on one or two strippers.  And he left, by himself, after a few hours there.  And this was at least 20 yrs ago, so think more like $600-800 today.

I remember thinking "Jesus, if the guy could manage a half-decent conversation, he could have a couple of kick-ass dates with a gal for that kind of money."  Take her out for a nice dinner, maybe to that show/concert she's been wanting to see.  Not only will you likely close the deal, you will actually end up having a nice time and enjoying her company -- gee, what a concept.

Yep, the internet/texting/etc has completely destroyed the ability for people to rationally discuss anything as well as how to communicate in any intimate manner.  

Sadly, those of us that are quick witted and have a sarcastic sense of humor are the only ones capable of pulling off conversation in the new multiverse because we're not worried or scared about the response we'll receive.  

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

because we're not worried or scared about the response we'll receive.  

In that respect, the baseball metaphors are really strong.  You can't really hit the ball until you learn to stop being afraid of striking out.  I did so much better at connecting with women when I had that eureka moment that all young men SHOULD have when I realized I shouldn't fear failure/rejection.  I mean, when I decided to start talking to her, she wasn't dating me.  The worst outcome of my efforts would be...she's still not going out with me.  I lost ZERO ground.  Once you realize that, then your "swing" becomes more natural, connects more often, and you have more fun with it.  Shit, I had some great conversations with women who totally shot me down....but they spoke well of me to their friends...and that paid its own dividends.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

In that respect, the baseball metaphors are really strong.  You can't really hit the ball until you learn to stop being afraid of striking out.  I did so much better at connecting with women when I had that eureka moment that all young men SHOULD have when I realized I shouldn't fear failure/rejection.  I mean, when I decided to start talking to her, she wasn't dating me.  The worst outcome of my efforts would be...she's still not going out with me.  I lost ZERO ground.  Once you realize that, then your "swing" becomes more natural, connects more often, and you have more fun with it.  Shit, I had some great conversations with women who totally shot me down....but they spoke well of me to their friends...and that paid its own dividends.

Precisely.  

46 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I've mentioned this before over at ToS but I'll say it again, I had an employee that would have been one of these reddit Incels had they existed back then. The guy was so socially awkward and goofy looking but felt entitled to any female he was attracted to. He had genuine rage regarding his inability to attract women. If he had access to these guys back then God knows how he would have turned out.