Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

4 minutes ago, Constant said:

Probably gonna choke on a 12th Big 12 Championship trophy. 

The funny thing is if this conference wasn't so retarded you would already have it....but watching this conference's dumbfuckery potentially wrest it away from you and give it to us is delicious.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Move this fucker to the Cotton Bowl.  For all that is holy.  If Jerry is at this game in his house watching with that classic smirk I will kick puppies.  

I hate this part the most. I fear this game will get the "move from the cotton bowl" crowd louder and louder

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Move this fucker to the Cotton Bowl.  For all that is holy.  If Jerry is at this game in his house watching with that classic smirk I will kick puppies.  

I'll move my dick in your mom's pussy after we beat your pussy bitch ass twice in one year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I haven't been blackout, barred out arrest incoming drunk in over a year. 

That streak might end Saturday. Give me a fifth of Titos and lets stomp these land thieving moral sense deprived piece of shit cuck loving cunts. 

Hook the fuck em Horns.

Are you sure you’re not black out drunk right now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll move my dick in your mom's pussy after we beat your pussy bitch ass twice in one year.

LMAO.  Tough guy SMU grad talking all ‘we’ and ‘us’ about Texas.  And then you top it off acting like a hard ass.  I feel pretty confident my 40 year old ass would curb stomp you and all your preppy ass bf’s from SMU any place, any time. SMU tough guy?  LULZ

@ChiTownDoc is pissing his pants right now and trying to act like he fits in. This is total war. Nut up or shut up.

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

LMAO.  Tough guy SMU grad talking all ‘we’ and ‘us’ about Texas.  And then you top it off acting like a hard ass.  I feel pretty confident my 40 year old ass would curb stomp you and all your preppy ass bf’s from SMU any place, any time. SMU tough guy?  LULZ

😂

This game doesn’t scare me at all. We know what OU is... soft ass pussies on defense and a high powered offense. They can’t game plan to to be more physical in a week. LJH and CJ will break their fuckin souls again. We have to figure out a way to play the run better for this game though. If Sam comes out and looks 100% I like our chances.