Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Let's uhhh...get back on track, and see how the Russian state TV is doing

When that bitch says that the west has lost its  charm, I think they’re setting everyone up for the fact that they know they can’t go outside of Russia for a long time, and so they are lying that the reason they’re not going  is because they don’t want to. The west has lost its appeal, not ‘we are banned from the civilized world and if we set foot in any non-North Korea type shithole we will be arrested and carried off to The Hague for war crimes!

Oh, they worried!  If there is a word that is the opposite of gloating, then that is how they all look.  I love that they have to spin that they are fighting 50 NATO countries to explain why Bakhmut is still in Ukrainian hands.     

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Some of you have already seen Zeihan this AM but for those who haven't.

Would be interesting to see Ukraine, Georgia, and Chechnya all kneecap Russia taking away access to their Southern seas and cut them off from everything South of Volgograd.

But I think it’s far more likely Russia agrees to a peace treaty recognizing the original borders of the Ukraine in exchange for dropping the economic sanctions. Once this happens Ukraine gets fast tracked membership to the EU and more importantly NATO.

• Hook 'Em 3

Is it hyperbole to think the next few months will determine the next World order?

Ukraine uses courage and tenacity and kickass Western weapons to send Russia back to the shithole they came from.  Russia becomes a isolated pariah that cannot threaten its neighbors.  Might even dissolve.  

Embolden by the victory, and learning the lesson, China's eastern adversaries link elbows and show China we'll do the same thing to them if they get uppity.  China might still act, but an attack on Taiwan fails miserably. 

Pax western hegemony is strengthen and humanity continues to advance.

OR

The advance stumbles and devolves to a on/off/on/off confict like we see in the Middle East, Israel/Palestine, Africa, etc.  It drags Western economies and human advancement until Russia's demographic problems ruin them in 20 years.

Or am I wrong?

• Hook 'Em 4

8 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I know Ukraine won't invade Russia after they win, but I would love to see some special forces kidnap that bitch and hang her body parts from the mangled Kerch bridge when this is all over. 

She talks tough because she never has to face the actual consequences or threats of being shipped off to the front lines.   While it would be nice to see that studio missing a few people, I would prefer she just be tossed in with wagner/russian pows.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

It's going to be an epic slaughter. 

The human gene pool wins in the big picture.

I fully expect the Russians to have colossal human losses.  I mean to the point of when we thought 1k per day was insane it will make that look like a picnic.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nivek said:

She talks tough because she never has to face the actual consequences or threats of being shipped off to the front lines.   While it would be nice to see that studio missing a few people, I would prefer she just be tossed in with wagner/russian pows.

That and tough/strongman is the only language Russians comprehend 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

This is impossible, I was told by people in this thread that he was a dictator and had no chance of losing an election.

from what I've read about all he can do (other than outright riggng it) is call a "re-do" of the election. he did this in Istanbul when his party lost and all that did was result in a bigger loss in the rerun. 

There were allegations of ballot stuffing in one of the provinces in 2018 but the end result pretty much was in line with the polls - Erdogan was the leader in all of the polls leading up to election day and won by a similar margin.

This year Kılıçdaroğlu is leading in the polls and Ince just dropped out. There's a very good chance Kılıçdaroğlu can win this outright on Sunday with no need for a runoff.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Funny how the russkie apologists have moved out of this thread as even their GRU and FSB crafted lies have eventually been exposed. 

We’re a few months from seeing Russia collapse at this point, which isn’t going to be great for a lot of reasons, but will hopefully end the war and allow reconstruction to begin.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Funny how the russkie apologists have moved out of this thread as even their GRU and FSB crafted lies have eventually been exposed. 

We’re a few months from seeing Russia collapse at this point, which isn’t going to be great for a lot of reasons, but will hopefully end the war and allow reconstruction to begin.

I'm not sure about a full collapse, though I think in the long run it will be good for everyone, or of it happening quickly.  That said, in the long run, for all the ethnic minorities in Russia, in the long run it will be a good thing.  They will no longer be under the thumb of Moscow, with an ability to forge their own path and control their own mineral wealth.  The citizens of the duchy of Moscow are proper fucked, and they will have earned it.  

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, South Austin said:

Did you know that without trigonometry there would be no engineering?

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Did you know that without lamps there would be no light???

30 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Gas or electric? 

If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

18 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Not sure how far before the Crimea portion the bridge is in international or Russian waters, but at least part of it is occupied Ukrainian water, so yeah, its in play.  That said, I agree that the storm shadow could also be extremely effective against air bases in Crimea, and the naval base.  I'm not sure how many were given to the Ukrainians, but just a few in critical areas could make a huge difference for them.  

Also, I don't think the line is drawn exactly on the Russian border. Realistically, I'd imagine they only had to give assurances that they wouldn't be launching them deep into Russian territory. Anything within visual range of the border is likely fair game. 

6 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Also, I don't think the line is drawn exactly on the Russian border. Realistically, I'd imagine they only had to give assurances that they wouldn't be launching them deep into Russian territory. Anything within visual range of the border is likely fair game. 

As rail dependant as the RU militarily is it seems like if you could hit some rail yards/bridges/transfer stations in Russia, you could severely impact their ability to resupply. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Anything within visual range of the border is likely fair game. 

Yeah I would hope so.  Otherwise the Russians could just back up behind their borders, continue lobbing missiles from just on the other side, whilst doing this:

French-taunter GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

As usual, the Russian response is that they will do the same thing back to us. Anybody that currently has funds sitting in Russian financial institutions is likely someone who I would love to see have their assets seized. Please. For the love of god, Ivan, follow through on one of your threats for a change!

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

No, dumbass. You can't watch TV without electricity. How would you get the remote control to work?

Until  we got a Sylvania Superset for Christmas, I WAS the remote control!

tv.jpg

Beat me by 1 minute!

Edited by locodos
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3