Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

5 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Does Russia even have tanks now?

Pretty much my wife's EXACT fucking question when we were in Estonia.  We were about 90km away from Narva, I told her MOSTLY joking, "your ears are better than mine, if you hear tanks, tell me so we can haul ass west."  She just smirked and asked "what fucking tanks?"

With Finland and Sweden in NATO now, I'm expecting that any attempted armored incursion into Estonia would stay of the "attempted" variety.  The response from the air would be a shitload more robust than Russia has seen in Ukraine, and they haven't even handled that well.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

“My daughter lived very poorly in France, in Spartan conditions”, Peskov lied to the Russian population.

“She had a very difficult life, a difficult study. Not only in Russia, she also studied in France. And she always lived there very poorly, in very Spartan conditions,” Peskov said.

He only omitted the point that she lived in an elite area of Paris in a 180-meter apartment worth 1.8 million euros. This are the “Spartan conditions” Liza Peskov is living in: If only there were price tags on her clothes, it would be great!

F_I2T1ZWkAAp3qI?format=jpg&name=large

F_I2T1cXYAAICYL?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

“My daughter lived very poorly in France, in Spartan conditions”, Peskov lied to the Russian population.

“She had a very difficult life, a difficult study. Not only in Russia, she also studied in France. And she always lived there very poorly, in very Spartan conditions,” Peskov said.

He only omitted the point that she lived in an elite area of Paris in a 180-meter apartment worth 1.8 million euros. This are the “Spartan conditions” Liza Peskov is living in: If only there were price tags on her clothes, it would be great!

So poor she can't afford plastic surgery on her nose.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is Sparta?! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Drone attacks picking back up. 

Sunday's air raids against Ukrainian targets follow a wave of attacks the night before, with Kyiv saying it had shot down 29 out of 38 Iranian-made Shahed drones launched by Russia.

The BBC is unable to independently verify exactly how many drones were launched and destroyed.

On Saturday, Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky praised his air force for shooting down the UAVs - the highest number reported to have been launched by Russia in more than six weeks.

In his nightly address, Mr Zelensky said: "Your accuracy, guys, is literally life for Ukraine" - but he warned that as winter approaches Russia would try to make its attacks more powerful.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67465803

• Rage+1 2

Vidoe dated November 2023, published this morning via mil.in.ua: The Ukrainian military destroyed a number of Russian Grad MRLs in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.

Soldiers of the Achilles strike unmanned aerial system company detected Russian missile launchers in the Bakhmut sector of the Donetsk region. FPV drones, equipped with a warhead, were used to destroy the BM-21 Grad installations.

Another method was chosen to destroy the MRLs in the Luhansk region. Reconnaissance personnel discovered three BM-21 Grad MLRS near the occupied town of Svatove. Furia reconnaissance drone of Ukrainian production was engaged in adjusting the fire. Cluster ammunition was launched at the Russian positions, hitting the Grads and neutralizing them. “Out of three BM-21s, two are scrap, and one burned down. They detonated due to a cluster ammunition,” the Aeronauts unit reported. https://mil.in.ua/en/news/ukrainian-armed-forces-fire-on-russian-grad-systems-in-donbas/

• Hook 'Em 7

Vidoe dated November 2023, published this morning via mil.in.ua: The Ukrainian military destroyed a number of Russian Grad MRLs in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
According to the IISS Military Balance 2014 , the Russian Army has 800 Grad BM systems in service and 1,700 in storage. The Russian Naval Infantry (Marines) have 36 Grad BM 21 systems in service. 
it is entirely possible that this information is true, but equally as possible that Russia lies about the number it has in service or the number it has in storage. Or, more likely, that the number it has in storage is correct - but very few of them work because parts have been stolen and sold, while the vehicles engines and tires have not been kept up and so they can’t get the damn thing to the front.  
Still, this slightly modern version of Katuska is pretty damn deadly when all 40 missiles filled with cluster warheads land in a defined area. 
  • Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Apparently he's already in jail so maybe he's shooting for an early "release."

Or this could be a ploy by Putin to present an opposition that he controls.  If he wanted Girkin dead, he would have had an accident, so he's gotta be useful to Putin for some reason.

3 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

None of us know anything about early "release".  

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I've refrained over the past week or so from posting a lot of stuff, because it seems like the amount of gruesome stuff/kills has really gone up - they are putting the meat in  meat grinder into it, and the Russian officers killed in Ukraine account is ticking right along.

Quite a few lieutenant colonels going down in a short time.

John Stamos Hair GIF by Grandfathered

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1