Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

Will now wear much more high quality Babushka’s Secret, produced of finest textiles in Leningrad by dedicated Bolshevik women.

per my extensive, hands on research…..hot Russian gf’s don’t even wear lingerie / panties / bras 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

My first one in over 2 years, too. Had lunch with my financial advisor, I think he took pity on me.

Um, don't listen to brisket for investment advice.   He'll try to sell you on pork rinds and orange juice futures.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not sure where to find this info so maybe you do or just know. Can the strategic oil reserve play a viable per on this?

Russia exports ~ 5 million BPD of oil. The US SPR is ~ 750 Million BBL, or 150 days worth.  Increased production (US & OPEC+), reserve draw downs (worldwide, not just US), and conservation should help bridge til the winter of 2022-23.

Oil & Gas are different. Oil is a zero sum game.  In a perfect world, let China take 100% of Russia exports, and let China's exisiting supply satisfy the previous importers of Russian oil. It will be a dynamic marketplace. Lot of ins , lot of outs.

If the Russian gas is cut off from the EU:

1. There is really no place for the Russia gas to go, so the gas stays in the ground. Now the world Supply/demand is out of balance. 

2. There are no unused gas pipelines (most efficient transport) to the EU to replace the Russian gas.

3. LNG is the next most attractive alternative, but most of the existing supply is already committed.  The EU demand would take ~ 100% of the 2021 US LNG capacity. More US capacity came on line in early 2022 and more is coming later this year, and more for each of the next 4 years.  Longer term, this should be a big part of the solution. Shorter term, I expect we sill see a shuffling of the existing worldwide LNG portfolio, and ... gasp ..., some restarts of older plants (coal, maybe nukes.)

4. Russia screwed the pooch on this one. No one to buy there world class gas reserves, except China. Russia & China are moving towards a new pipeline, the Power of Siberia 2 (POS, not kidding) from the arctic across Russia & Mongolia to China.  ~2,600 miles (600 across Mongolia), +$20 Billion venture, with a lot of hair on it, +2030 time frame. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Russian orcs destroyed the Museum of Antiquities in Chernihiv - a historical monument of the XIX century.

The Chernihiv Museum began to be replenished in 1902 with artifacts from the collection of the patron Vasyl Tarnovsky. These are household items, finds from primitive society and Kievan Rus.

Ukrainian Farmers strike again, this time a Wasp SAM

Today in the Zhytomyr region the Russian UAV "Outpost" was shot down.

Does Rusnya know what aerodynamics is?

Terekhov: I bow to our utilities

When the war ends with our victory, we will definitely erect a monument to the heroic work of our communal workers in Kharkiv.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Dog said:

IMHO he's getting ahead of any "false flag" operation by the idiot Russians. Basically telling them he doesn't care what they do if they attack a NATO member it will trigger Article 5. 

Hope so.  This is bad enough.  Containing this is paramount right now and getting an end to this conflict.  

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

How hard would it be for the US to open back up a local "Drill baby drill" attitude? Do we have the viable equipment?

The oil companies are gun shy from the $2.80 gas days and they do not see a long term return on investment for drilling.  This is getting spun to political advantage but the root cause is that oil companies are making profits now that are making up for the lean times.

https://time.com/6156525/gas-prices-oil-prices-oil-and-gas-industry/?fbclid=IwAR36VA-elqQODt3FzdY2u4gXa2VRUXAawUX6JezOK0ZNVoM_BfB9KGaMiGE

The primary thing holding back more production isn’t government policies, they say. It’s money.

Getting more oil flowing requires capital and comes with high risks in a volatile oil market. With steep losses in recent memory, the investors who control the purse strings are keeping the companies on a tight leash. “Ultimately, companies have to make a decision to risk their capital… nobody knows how this episode is going to play out,” Mark Viviano, managing partner at Kimmeridge, a private equity firm focused on oil and gas, told a packed conference room on March 8. “I don’t think it’s realistic to think there’s going to be a collective industry response to this crisis. Unfortunately, it’s just not the way the industry is.”

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

In the Luhansk region, the Russian occupiers fled from the Armed Forces, abandoning the anti-aircraft gun and a truck loaded with ammunition - SBGS

Grenades and ammunition promise to be returned to the orcs, but not in the way they like!

Hey mister supply truck?  Remember us?

QeRvzX.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

Russia considering deploying chlorine gas now?  That's a century old act of barbarianism.  Real nice assholes.  I didn't even know stockpiles of that shit still exist. 

Units of the 128th OGShBr received a new batch of Javelin. And immediately used them in a clash with the enemy in the combat zone.
 The very information about the presence of Javelin in the service of the Armed Forces causes panic among 🇷🇺 occupiers.
 On a photo – result of hit of Javelins on military equipment 🇷🇺 .

SAU Msta-S Armed Forces of the Russian Federation abandoned with full ammunition.

Another pack of Katsap prisoners. It is reported that 29 Russian occupiers were captured in Sumy region.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Russia considering deploying chlorine gas now?  That's a century old act of barbarianism.  Real nice assholes.  I didn't even know stockpiles of that shit still exist. 

There have been shortages of liquid or tablet form chlorine due to the pandemic.  Ask any pool owner and they can chart the prices.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Are the Russian people and leadership going to stand by and let Putin set them back a century?  That's the operative question.  I think Ukraine can fight RUS to a stalemate of sorts and create a quagmire, but yeah, that has possible failure points.  The real question is whether all of the other forces in Russia -- people and leadership -- will be happy with Russia's only imports from the rest of the world being dead Russian boys shipped back in trucks from Ukraine, to parents who barely have food on the shelves.

This has been my thinking all along and why I think someone from within his party kills him. 

I guess on the bright side, it'll cure their Covid-19...after it's done killing them.  

But I honestly thought those were all destroyed after the Cold War ended by all nations as a show of good faith.  Fuck me...

1 minute ago, Clintonaldo said:

This has been my thinking all along and why I think someone from within his party kills him. 

I think his move against the FSB may well accelerate this, fingers crossed.  To end this madness one man needs to die, and he needs die by Russian hands.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

But I honestly thought those were all destroyed after the Cold War ended by all nations as a show of good faith.

Chlorine is used industrially on a large scale, in applications that have nothing to do with chemical weapons. For one example, in water treatment.

• Hook 'Em 2

Yes, I'm aware there is a thing called chlorine that exists in large supply.  What I did not know is that it's already been premixed with myriad acidic agents and already affixed to ordnance for 'battlefield' deployment via pre-positioned batteries.  I didn't think they'd bring that kinda shit in with them to start with, figured that was a "Super Secret Phase III" kinda bullshit.  Seems like a bold gambit to have that shit at the start of this with all the world watching.  

And yes, who knew "Red Dawn" would actually serve as a training video instead of a vehicle to get C. Thomas Howell to do "Soul Man."  

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yes, I'm aware there is a thing called chlorine that exists in large supply.  What I did not know is that it's already been premixed with myriad acidic agents and already affixed to ordnance for 'battlefield' deployment via pre-positioned batteries.  I didn't think they'd bring that kinda shit in with them to start with, figured that was a "Super Secret Phase III" kinda bullshit.  Seems like a bold gambit to have that shit at the start of this with all the world watching.  

And yes, who knew "Red Dawn" would actually serve as a training video instead of a vehicle to get C. Thomas Howell to do "Soul Man."  

641ceef5-080a-44b0-a1ae-773d72833657_tex

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Myriadic acid + ball of tinfoil + plastic coke bottle = getting the cops called on you as a kid

ask me how I know.....

sounds oddly like my learning how to make crystal draino bombs from my chemistry course.  What could possibly go wrong?