Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

6 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Mosin Nagants with refurbished stocks?

We all know how the Russians distribute weapons to their troops. Like kids scrambling for candy out of a broken pinata while avoiding getting taken out by a swinging stick.

f018Sm.gif

1 hour ago, Longhornlove said:

We?, my co-worker sitting right next to me says she is a fucking moron, but what does he know, he's from Finland anyway. I do like her comments though. I myself really don't know anything about her. I'll see myself out.

Fans as in she's quite fetching.  Surly, you know.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I like Ilia and follow him but I’d tap the brakes on 25 percent.  That’s wildly off of the Pentagon’s estimates.  I believe the Pentagon is conservative and the Russians are facing a harder time than many realize but I don’t know if I’d go that far. 

Yeah the US still says only 2,000 dead Russians, the Europeans say around 9,000, and the Ukrainians say 12,000. There is a WIDE discrepancy, which I was pontificating on yesterday. The US to VERY off from the other sources.

3 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

How hard would it be for the US to open back up a local "Drill baby drill" attitude? Do we have the viable equipment?

“The problem is, and the harsh reality for U.S. oil markets is that there is no switch that anyone can flip to suddenly turn on oil production overnight. There just isn’t,” said Clark Williams-Derry, an analyst at the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis. “There is probably going to be six-to-nine months’ lag between today’s high prices and the time when the oil industry can bring significant amounts of new production online.”

https://www.marketplace.org/2022/03/09/domestic-oil-could-increase-supply-but-it-wont-be-cheap-or-quick/

14 minutes ago, Bravo said:

10-15 SAM launches in the last hour on 1 of the cams. Also, the fact UA has any SAM defense still is amazing and a tribute to the futility of the Russian AF.

Do the Russians not have an equivalent aircraft to the Wild Weasel? Or are their anti-radiation missiles just shit?  

22 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Do the Russians not have an equivalent aircraft to the Wild Weasel? Or are their anti-radiation missiles just shit?  

i dunno if anyone has dedicated wild weasel aircraft anymore, but the SU-34 looks like the preferred platform for anti-radiation missions with its ECM systems coming standard on the airframes. 

In addition to not getting a satisfactory/verifiable account of number of Russians killed and wounded…we don’t also have the “correct numbers” of Foreign Legion fighters for Ukraine. Lots of numbers out there…but I have to say pretty damned incredible so many have answered the call. No matter what their true numbers will turn out to be.

I don’t ever really want to piss off these people:

Good thread:

tl;dr:

1. Putin is getting bad advice and making big mistakes;

2. Russia may try to attack Lviv where their military HQ are located (and where western intel is being fed to the Ukes)

3. This would be stupid, as already stretched/nonexistent logistics would be taxed even further

oh and there is this gem:

Edited by The Dog
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Good thread:

tl;dr:

1. Putin is getting bad advice and making big mistakes;

2. Russia may try to attack Lviv where their military HQ are located (and where western intel is being fed to the Ukes)

3. This would be stupid, as already stretched/nonexistent logistics would be taxed even further

oh and there is this gem:

Damn they are sniping the generals? Lol I thought they were just getting blown up. That's awesome. What does the battalion do if the general gets their brains blown out in front of them? Just surrender? 

• Hook 'Em 7

Just now, immamac said:

Damn they are sniping the generals? Lol I thought they were just getting blown up. That's awesome. What does the battalion do if the general gets their brains blown out in front of them? Just surrender? 

I think that’s why “Wali” is there. No idea what that guy’s name is but he decided to join the fight for Ukraine.

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

1. Shit pants

2. Duck for cover

3. Look for white material to make a flag.

4. Surrender with said flag.

• Hook 'Em 2

40 year old guy who was working as a computer programmer lately until he answered Zelenskyy’s foreign legion fighters for Ukraine request. 

“Wali, who is capable of killing a person with a rifle from more than 2 miles away, served with the Royal Canadian Infantry's 22nd Regiment in Kandahar during the war in Afghanistan between 2009 and 2011, according to The Independent. He also volunteered to fight alongside Kurdish forces to combat the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) in Iraq in 2015.”

From the Newsweek article in the above tweet I posted.

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

Yeah the US still says only 2,000 dead Russians, the Europeans say around 9,000, and the Ukrainians say 12,000. There is a WIDE discrepancy, which I was pontificating on yesterday. The US to VERY off from the other sources.

Why the US let them know they are getting slaughtered to a far high degree?

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, immamac said:

the ickey shuffle and surrender immediately.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, immamac said:

Kind puts a damper on the old motivational speech to fire up the troops, don’t it?

• Hook 'Em 1