Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Indiana National Guard servicemen prepare M113 armored personnel carriers to be sent to Ukraine

Zaporizhzhia region, Gulyaypole. Fighter of the Armed Forces and destroyed the BMP-2 racists.

The UN Secretary General arrived in Borodyanka, which was destroyed by racists

"I imagine my family in one of these houses, now ruined and black. I see my grandchildren running away in panic. There is no way for war to be acceptable in the 21st century, "said Antonio Guterres.

• Rage+1 2

‼️ Attention !!! All night on the military field hospital, located on the territory of the plant "Azovstal" in Mariupol and where the wounded defenders are, the Russians massively dropped heavy bombs capable of breaking through any concrete defensive structures. 👇🏼

👆🏼 Then, having already caused destruction, they continued to mercilessly fire at the ruins with naval artillery.

Among the already wounded servicemen are dead, newly wounded and injured.

Due to the enemy attack, part of the room collapsed - in particular the operating room 👇🏼

👆🏼 This makes it impossible to help our soldiers now, even in the previous conditions.

We emphasize! The Geneva Convention guarantees the protection of inpatient and mobile medical institutions, they should not be attacked! The wounded and sick should be protected 👇🏼

• Rage+1 1

Two helicopters collided in the Saratov region, Russia.

According to preliminary information, the helicopters were military, one of them belonged to a military base in the village of Sokolove 👌

A column of grain trucks marked with the letter Z was spotted in Melitopol. The column was moving in a southerly direction accompanied by the military. Grain is exported.

Minus the occupiers' tank.

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

It would be a complete suicide mission but a Javelin ow two lighting up a Russian tank in Red Square on May 9th would be Wolverine quality gamesmanship.

I think it'll be great if they drop some of those suicide drones on their vehicles during the parade. 

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

‼️ Deputies of the Krasnoyarsk Territory of the Russian Federation have officially decided to export grain from the occupied Kherson region, forcibly confiscating it from farmers.

The chairman of the Russian Committee on Agrarian Policy said that "such experience" could be "successfully implemented" by deputies from other regions of Russia.

Are they going to ship it back to Russia? Would NATO consider confiscating it as soon as it left the Black Sea? It is stolen grain from Ukraine. I never thought I would be rooting for Somali pirates, but, here we are.  

CHIEF

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wish they’d name them

ist of Names for the Butchers of Bucha:

Corporal Andrei Bizyaev, 33, has reportedly served in the Red Army for over ten years. He is originally from Khabarovsk in eastern Russia.

Private Sergei Peskarev, 24, has evidence of his 64th Brigade membership on Facebook. He worked at a supermarket till until November last year, at which point he signed up in anticipation of a war in Ukraine. In February, he got his wish and is now accused of war crimes.

Corporal Dmitry Sergienko, 27, lived in Voronezh, south-western Russia. He has a wife and a young daughter.

Private Grigory Naryshkin, 30, is another soldier personally accused of war crimes by the Prosecutor General. The athlete and martial artist is also from the far-eastern region of Russia.

Sergeant Nikita Akimov, 25, from Komsomolsk in the far east, is accused of personally kidnapping and torturing innocent Buchans. He has a wife and children and has posted pictures throughout the invasion on Facebook.

Corporal Mikhail Kashin, 24, comes from Votkinsk, west Russia. According to his social media, he has a wife and several sisters. He spent his birthday allegedly committing war crimes in Bucha.

Private Vasily Knyazev, 24, comes from a poverty-stricken family in Yoshkar-Ola, western Russia. He joined the army straight from school and posted photos on Facebook of where the 64th Motorized Brigade was stationed after invading Ukraine.

Private Albert Radnaev, 24, joined the army straight from school. His father is also reportedly a soldier in the Russian Army, though it's unknown whether he has gone to fight in Ukraine.

Junior Sergeant Vyacheslav Lavrentyev, 29, was a firefighter in Transbaikal, eastern Russia before signing up to fight in Ukraine. He posted on Facebook: 'Live one life - save thousands.'

Corporal Semyon Maltsev, 26, is a dancer. He also comes from Russia's far-eastern region. In February, he stopped touring with his dance company and signed up to fight in Ukraine.

Oryx Retweeted     wAo98Sgw_normal.jpg   Ukraine Weapons Tracker   @UAWeapons · 2h   #Ukraine: A curious buggy (all terrain vehicle) armed with a Stugna-P anti-tank guided missile was recently destroyed in the vicinity of Izium, #Kharkiv Oblast. Such vehicles are currently used by many Ukrainian hit-and-run and raid teams in the region.     FRb34hsXEAAN6ok?format=jpg&name=small   FRb349xXEAEtZoR?format=jpg&name=small

Europeans have no idea of what to call a side by side 4 wheeler.

It’s a Guerrilla Safari Utility Vehicle.
It’s really bugging me that I can’t figure out what manufacturer it is. I want to say Yamaha or Polaris but the hood/lights/grill is different.

34 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Are they going to ship it back to Russia? Would NATO consider confiscating it as soon as it left the Black Sea? It is stolen grain from Ukraine. I never thought I would be rooting for Somali pirates, but, here we are.  

CHIEF

They're trucking it back to Russia: 

10 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

They're trucking it back to Russia: 

Well, they'd really need to be trucking it in a northerly or easterly direction to get back to actual Russia, not we stole it from you Russia.  It'll be loaded onto a boat and shipped back to Russia, if it makes it there.   

7 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Well, they'd really need to be trucking it in a northerly or easterly direction to get back to actual Russia, not we stole it from you Russia.  It'll be loaded onto a boat and shipped back to Russia, if it makes it there.   

Hopefully that boat visits the Moskva.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So, you can get a LADA.....made by Renault.  A dream come true.

Although actually, having driven a LADA, it was actually fun.  About as close to driving a street legal go-kart as you can get.  And some old school nostalgia for those of us old enough: no power anything, am radio, no A/C.  Just a manual transmission, steering wheel, and an engine.  Peak Russian technology.

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The later versions got torque up in the triple digits. And they did make a diesel version. The VAZ 2105 (Lada  was the export marketing name) had a crazy long run from 1980 to about 2010 with different upgrades and engines along the way. And very few people except Soviet car geeks can even tell the difference between the 2105 and the earlier 2101, which in turn was based on the Fiat 124 with some engineering changes for Soviet roads and production capability.

The Fiat 124 was a good European car for its time. 

Had a Lada in Bosnia in 1996. Damn was a fun car to drive. No shits given. Traded it for a Zastava which we all should have. Never got stuck anywhere in Bosnian mud or ice. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Age restricted. And me with no login. Comments mention death. 

Oh yeah. Russians have a stick vehicle, and they've lodged a tree trunk or telephone pole or something in the back of the stuck vehicle, and are attempting to use a tank to push the vehicle out of the mud. There are three guys standing around, I guess to make sure the tank pushes the pole flush? Anyway, the tank rolls up, the log immediately gets pushed up atop the tank's nose, and with no resistance (the stuck vehicle/pole combo, the tank proceeds to run right the fuck over one of the soldiers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh yeah. Russians have a stick vehicle, and they've lodged a tree trunk or telephone pole or something in the back of the stuck vehicle, and are attempting to use a tank to push the vehicle out of the mud. There are three guys standing around, I guess to make sure the tank pushes the pole flush? Anyway, the tank rolls up, the log immediately gets pushed up atop the tank's nose, and with no resistance (the stuck vehicle/pole combo, the tank proceeds to run right the fuck over one of the soldiers. 

Also looks like the log flies up and uppercuts the guy before he goes down and gets smooshed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Sorta, if they headed South from Melitopol, that'll actually take them to Crimea.:

image.thumb.png.ffa9e404c65167c98eeb9f25d99e3948.png