Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lets Go Start GIF

Sounding like Russian artillery is really starting to slow down, and HIMARS taking out all kinds of stuff.

The interesting thing is that Ukraine is being open about this, specifically announcing that Zelensky has given the orders to the Defense Minster to retake the coastal area.

Zelensky's talking to his army plus every dude in Occupied Territories who has some sugar they could dump in a BMP gastank.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It means we’re in a world war. Nobody wants to say the words, but when it’s a full on hot European frontal war, with the US VERY involved…that’s what it is.

I can't agree with this here.  Full military engagement vs arms supply are 2 vastly different things.  We are certainly waging a campaign against Russia, but Ukraine is doing the heavy lifting.

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I can't agree with this here.  Full military engagement vs arms supply are 2 vastly different things.  We are certainly waging a campaign against Russia, but Ukraine is doing the heavy lifting.

Standard Cold War proxy war. Except Russia somehow idiotically forgot the "proxy" part.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

^Lol

Per Wiki, this is that awesome battalion:

Brigade political officer Vyacheslav Izmailov, interviewed twenty years later, described his unit and the army in general as an "ill-trained rabble" only capable of "filling Chechnya with corpses" in a conflict that was "not a war, but banditry on both sides." He recalled one incident in which more conscripts were sent to the unit than they had food supplies for, which resulted in them being sent back to Russia when the Khankala battalion commander found that his replacements were malnourished to the extent that they could not walk to the canteen on their own.”

Looks like the present sad Ruskie fuckery is actually just the norm. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Consider how fucked up it is that in Europe in the 21st century, a great power’s army is putting enough lead in the air to burn out their cannons’ barrels.  This is Battle of the Somme type shit. Sometimes you just have to pause and realize what all this really means. 

And a shitload of the munitions they are putting in the air are not meant for military targets or to further military goals.  They are in full “if I can’t have it, neither can you phase” and just killing civilians and destroying civilian targets out of spite (see Kharkiv above).  

At this point, with all of the ammo dumps going boom, you’d think they’d conserve their ammo for things that support the Russian soldiers, but nope, gotta show the world what it means to be Russian.

• Hook 'Em 4

My Mt. Rushmore of most punchable faces at the moment is: Putin, Lavrov, Kadyrov, and Solovyov. I think we could fund the entire rebuilding Ukraine budget by setting up a punching booth where these assholes get slugged for a $1 per swing.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, The Dog said:

One of these comments is gold:

"You bastards, you can't find 4 highmars (sic). And what will happen when there are 8 of them? Let's pack up and get out of there."

Narrator: "Ukraine will have 13 soon, and the US has over 400."

I am loving the HIMARS action and not at all trying taking away from that, but I think the best/most important news of the last ~10 days is the UK fully training up 10,000 new Ukrainian troops. And I think I saw they are fully equipping them as well. Hopefully more NATO allies roll out similar programs so when the time comes, Ukraine will be ready to execute full combined arms operations and roll the orcs up.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

One of these comments is gold:

"You bastards, you can't find 4 highmars (sic). And what will happen when there are 8 of them? Let's pack up and get out of there."

Narrator: "Ukraine will have 13 soon, and the US has over 400."

"The operation is going to plan, right?"

• Haha 1

I am loving the HIMARS action and not at all trying taking away from that, but I think the best/most important news of the last ~10 days is the UK fully training up 10,000 new Ukrainian troops. And I think I saw they are fully equipping them as well. Hopefully more NATO allies roll out similar programs so when the time comes, Ukraine will be ready to execute full combined arms operations and roll the orcs up.

They’re here, they’re there, they’re every fuckin where, HIMARs.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

And a shitload of the munitions they are putting in the air are not meant for military targets or to further military goals.  They are in full “if I can’t have it, neither can you phase” and just killing civilians and destroying civilian targets out of spite (see Kharkiv above).  

At this point, with all of the ammo dumps going boom, you’d think they’d conserve their ammo for things that support the Russian soldiers, but nope, gotta show the world what it means to be Russian.

They're gonna wish they had some of that civilian-murdering ammo back before this all is over.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

The Ukrainian Embassy unveiled an exhibit of captured/destroyed Russian gear in Prague yesterday. Shameless rep grab upcoming, Slava Ukraini.

T-90

The Ukrainians made this Msta Self-Propelled Howitzer take her top off. 
image.thumb.jpeg.61c829036ccb624b81928e6bb7adaef6.jpeg

Shturm Anti-Tank Missile System complete with lumber cope armor.

image.thumb.jpeg.df44f547e44380cf25d714bf670a358e.jpeg

Inside of a Buk SAM system.

image.thumb.jpeg.c577e4a77eed785308b85ed14ed0cbc0.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russians reduced to relying on Iran

I am by no means any kind of expert, aren't Iran's drones fairly capable? Possible it may be overestimates similar to pre-war Russian systems but they have had a fair amount of practice in the ME. 

Does this push the Israelis to step up support of Ukraine from protective gear to defensive weapons? Iron dome? Israel so far has refused but after (Lavrov?) blaming the Jews for the Holocaust and buying Iranian drones. Or is Israel protecting their tech from falling into foreign hands?