Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

24 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Wonder if that guy was just standing in the woods taking a piss, or if he got blown right out of the tank with the turret.

Looks like a regular helmet? vs the tankie foam aerodynamic skull cap?

2 hours ago, Fico said:

I am by no means any kind of expert, aren't Iran's drones fairly capable? Possible it may be overestimates similar to pre-war Russian systems but they have had a fair amount of practice in the ME. 

Does this push the Israelis to step up support of Ukraine from protective gear to defensive weapons? Iron dome? Israel so far has refused but after (Lavrov?) blaming the Jews for the Holocaust and buying Iranian drones. Or is Israel protecting their tech from falling into foreign hands?

They used to be a joke. I recall everybody poking fun of them when they tried to roll them out as a part of their parades and weapons shows. However, they were handed a bunch of US ones from Iraq and reversed engineered some, so they might be fairly capable now. MIGHT being the operative word. I know they've been used in Syria, and they basically look identical to some of ours.

30 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

They used to be a joke. I recall everybody poking fun of them when they tried to roll them out as a part of their parades and weapons shows. However, they were handed a bunch of US ones from Iraq and reversed engineered some, so they might be fairly capable now. MIGHT being the operative word. I know they've been used in Syria, and they basically look identical to some of ours.

like when they rolled out this plywood mock up of a plane and said it was in production.

Q-313-2.jpg

https://theaviationist.com/2013/02/02/iran-new-stealth-fighter/

Here is an article on the aftermath:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/what-became-irans-qaher-f-313-fake-stealth-fighter-79096

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fico said:

I am by no means any kind of expert, aren't Iran's drones fairly capable? Possible it may be overestimates similar to pre-war Russian systems but they have had a fair amount of practice in the ME. 

Does this push the Israelis to step up support of Ukraine from protective gear to defensive weapons? Iron dome? Israel so far has refused but after (Lavrov?) blaming the Jews for the Holocaust and buying Iranian drones. Or is Israel protecting their tech from falling into foreign hands?

I just hope they are built to the same specs as their stealth fighter.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

We have 800?

Give them more than 60. A cool hundo.

Folks on r/CombatFootage were arguing that the real constraint on HIMARS was the Ukrainians’ ability to handle the logistics of the supply chain, which is why we began with four. I don’t know shit about fuck though so would be interested in hearing from someone with knowledge. 

• Hook 'Em 6