Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

If that group is legit, and apparently they've been floating around Telegram and a few other channels for a while (see below), they need to follow this up with something big.

In a few days, it'll be Ukraine's independence celebration.  We know Putin will probably try something.

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

If that group is legit, and apparently they've been floating around Telegram and a few other channels for a while (see below), they need to follow this up with something big.

In a few days, it'll be Ukraine's independence celebration.  We know Putin will probably try something.

My advice to disgruntled Russians wanting to join the “NRA.”

Tom Hardy Bait GIFAnimated GIF

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Article about Ukraine’s strategy of making a shit-ton of pinpoint strikes

I like max, but he is stealing from a great French writer. The concept on why guerilla's win was focused on a concept known as the war of the flea. It examines the US and French experience in IndoChina and to a degree Algeria.

Here is a link to a PDF. Anyone interested in counter insurgency should read it. All our SOCOM leaders know it.

https://ia800506.us.archive.org/5/items/TheWarOfTheFlea/The-War-of-the-Flea.pdf

Its on Amazon in prettier form, but the text or premise does not change. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fico said:

It's way weirder than members not liking the cringe show. Leader liked spankings.

This is really lulzy and a bit sad.  This one dude has a spanking fetish and built his Commie Collective in an apparent effort to get spanked. He also had special rings he gave out and didn’t go protest in Venezuela against America because he liked his “cushy job.” (LULZ)

His collective is a group of admitted drug addicts and prostitutes and twenty somethings living off of food stamps and worried about balancing the revolution against maybe getting stuck in Nicaragua without a COVID test. (Just like Che!)

Fuck, tankies are pathetic. 

Animated GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Here is Russia’s take on Dugina. My take— they will use the alleged presence of Ukrainian terrorists collaborating with “NRA” or other anti-war Russians to whip up sentiment for crackdowns and stoke war fears.  The FSB killed Dugina, she and her dad are not really that important and they will point to the Western “so what” shrug as evidence that we support terror and murder. 

image.thumb.png.87a965cd759abfe0e7cf5c708fedcce2.png

4 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Anyone have any insight to what happens if this goes to winter? I know someone said that it would greatly tilt the scales towards RUS but didn’t really say why. Can’t imagine going to an “all out brawl” in the summer/spring to then fighting for months to the cold. 

Tanks don't sink in frozen fields.

8 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Dugin on his daughter’s death.  As expected, the FSB is alleging that “Azov” is linked to the killing, which just goes to underscore that this was an FSB operation. They might as well have said the boogeyman did it. (Russians with Attitude is a vatnik account). 

image.thumb.png.ae3ad4d9075cf84d2bdab7b35e0908f2.pngimage.thumb.png.ae3ad4d9075cf84d2bdab7b35e0908f2.png

I'm moving on to he was in on having his daughter killed. That's why they switched vehicles. 

• Hook 'Em 2

That’s what my initial reaction was also 

Lots of speculation along these lines. His screed about elites needing to sacrifice for Russia and women in particular for ‘Father’ Russia, added to fathers run into burning building for their kids, and that it took RU 24 hours to assign blame indicates it wasn’t a false flag.

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

These guys are the group that were proudly waving pro-Russian/Soviet flags, etc at their convention in Chicago (photo below is from said convention) .Guess the membership didn’t like it.

Naive, stupid assclowns so easily manipulated all of them. 
Not even useful idiots.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Lots of speculation along these lines. His screed about elites needing to sacrifice for Russia and women in particular for ‘Father’ Russia, added to fathers run into burning building for their kids, and that it took RU 24 hours to assign blame indicates it wasn’t a false flag.

I'm on team dad did it with you. He's gotta get (back?) in the spotlight somehow. 

Edited by Fico

12 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Lol 60 years old!

My question is how quickly do those artillery battalions become fresh  infantry battalions due to lack of equipment and ammo? It’s not like any CO would willingly send his artillery troops that have been doing live fire missions for months to the front when you have new fresh volunteers battalions that can help plug the holes in the front.

So this also leads to the question of why are they recruiting artillery battalions? Is it because their artillery has been the only effective force multiplier they have used thus far? Did they lose more artillery battalions due to HMLRS than its really been discussed? Or are they doing this knowing that the bait and switch is already planned because nobody is going to volunteer as infantry…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1