Rudy

Sbbruin

Last practice of the season and this asshole thinks it's the Super Bowl! 

Was staying at a hotel about a month ago on a business trip and found out Vince Vaughn was staying in the suite next door to my room...if I saw him this was the line I was gonna throw out and try to get a reaction from.

Didn’t happen, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/2/2018 at 8:21 PM, McCroskey said:

Was staying at a hotel about a month ago on a business trip and found out Vince Vaughn was staying in the suite next door to my room...if I saw him this was the line I was gonna throw out and try to get a reaction from.

Didn’t happen, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have just yelled it through the wall over and over.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 10:24 AM, Sbbruin said:

Just watched the last 30 mins, and no matter how cheesy it is, it gets me every time.

Yep.  Every time. 

My Backstory:  Under appreciated and underutilized tight end, but got the call on 4th and 12 in a tie ball game with our rival school and made a fingertip catch for the win.  I was not off sides, however, nor was I carried off the field. 

• Like 1

Love this movie so much, one of my clear all-time favorites.  When I was in middle school, in a class of a few hundred kids, there was only one kid in the whole class that was shorter than me, probably in the whole school even, that's how short I was.  Yet basketball was my passion growing up and I also played some football as well.  Having everyone doubt you and always having that chip on your shoulder, always having to work harder than everyone else, I related to this movie a lot and it's always been one of my favorites since I was young.  Although, I didn't have the courage and determination to work my ass off to walk-on to a college football program....I just eventually switched to golf in high school 

On 12/7/2018 at 1:21 PM, dcbc said:

Yep.  Every time. 

My Backstory:  Under appreciated and underutilized tight end, but got the call on 4th and 12 in a tie ball game with our rival school and made a fingertip catch for the win.  I was not off sides, however, nor was I carried off the field. 

Did you at least get your pick of the litter that night?