Beer 2019, imo.

HenryJames

Who makes stesti? Is that the name of the brewery?

And Hans pils is that far down?

Yeah, Stesti is the brewery in E Tx, between Madisonville and Lovelady. Cans list Lovelady postal address.

I was trying to do it on tiers, but didn’t even list 10 Texas Pils. I could be convinced to put Hans in tier 2. Without a taste test, too much thought, or intra-tier ranking:

Live Oak & Pearl Snap (Red Icon Bohemian too, but it’s extinct and probably why I remember it so high)

Hans, 5 O’clock, Spring Pils, Payload, Rocket 100 (ABGB)

Alamo, Two Step (Brazos Valley), Live Oak - Gold, or Independence.

That’s 11 TX only brews. Been a long while since I had ABGB or Independence. I on occasion will drink some Long Range for the memories, but you know...MillerCoors...

On 5/10/2019 at 5:21 PM, AnotherUTFan said:

Checking in from Metropole Beer Lab in Medellin, Columbia. Its amazing the world we're living in. Great beer everywhere you go!

9407f5084a337e8ee4b9ff5f74456461.jpg

Do they distribute from Mena, Arkansas in the US?

Martin house is a gimmick trash brewery. My unsolicited opinion is they should stop making shite beers like coconut pie stout with lactose. One sip and dumped it onto the lawn. In my defense it was a free can, but it also had a singles price tage of $3.25. Also, the fuck outta here with that ridiculously careless boxing of two cans to make your brewery look creative or whatever. There's enough waste in the world. Anyway, fuck martin house for making me drink that 0.001 ounce of liquid diarrhea. 

• Like 1

Martin house is a gimmick trash brewery. My unsolicited opinion is they should stop making shite beers like coconut pie stout with lactose. One sip and dumped it onto the lawn. In my defense it was a free can, but it also had a singles price tage of $3.25. Also, the fuck outta here with that ridiculously careless boxing of two cans to make your brewery look creative or whatever. There's enough waste in the world. Anyway, fuck martin house for making me drink that 0.001 ounce of liquid diarrhea. 

Keep this up and i will start posting badges.

I don’t care for their stouts.

Looking good for B2G, but WBDT renegotiated 2 cases per person per day down to 1 case per day. THATS ONLY LIKE 4.5 GROWLERS OR 9 CROWLERS. Better bring your mules.

Without opposition from basically anybody, it would be a massive shock if  the TABC sunset bill with B2G attached didn't pass the senate

1 hour ago, elguapo said:

I haven't been following, how does B2G differ from being able to get crowler/growler fills, or buying 4-packs of Jellyfish to go at PHP? Is it just that you can buy more?

The bill is for B2G for "breweries". Currently only "brewpubs" can sell to go.  There's several distinctions between the two and I can't remember the details but if you are taking anything home from somewhere, they are a brewpub.  

This has been a go-to purchase recently. I’ve only seen here in Dallas at Targets. Pretty solid selection of hoppy beers - Union Jack, C-Hops, the latest Luponic Distortion (a hoppy pale I always look forward to trying each release...currently at #12 here) as well as one of my favorite session IPAs - Easy Jack. In fact, I have not seen Easy Jack around here lately anywhere but in this pack.

If you have the means ($16), I highly recommend picking one up.

dcbb75a17879aaf52f569ea55b61c5dd.jpg