Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

That ship has sailed and is on the other side of the world. Voters in 2020 are the only ones that can do anything. 

At this rate, by the time November 2020 rolls around voters won’t be able to do anything about it.

53 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Does this qualify as his shittiest tweet so far?

I still think about his tweet that suggested Gillibrand would do anything wink wink for more money. Someday there's going to be a True or False game where we try to remember the shitty things Trump did and it's going to feel impossible to navigate. 

7 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I guess the good news is  The same moron conspiracy theorists that support Donald Trump know that 9/11 was actually an inside job and had nothing to do with Muslims. 

No the good news is when whoever wins the dem nomination becomes president in 2020 the republicans, trumpkins and right wing trolls won’t ever have a fucking leg to stand on to criticize him or her about any fucking thing whatsoever.

Those people have lost all authority over anything with their support for trump. They deserve only pity, if even that, never respect. 

Just now, JimmyJames said:

No the good news is when whoever wins the dem nomination becomes president in 2020 the republicans, trumpkins and right wing trolls won’t ever have a fucking leg to stand on to criticize him or her about any fucking thing whatsoever.

Those people have lost all authority over anything with their support for trump. They deserve only pity, if even that, never respect. 

If you don't think they will immediately return to being the "moral majority" and judge every small thing, like Trump never existed,  you are delusional. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, see, first you have to set up a Trump Bus company.  Then, that company has to be awarded a huge contract to transport mexicans (including people from all the mexicos) for a flat rate of $5,000 per head.  Then, you have to overcount the number of mexicans on each bus.  Then, those buses have to be really shitty and break down a couple of miles after leaving the original station.

Lots of ins and outs and what have yous.

I'm guessing more Trump trains.

51f651175d8ad.image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mo Horn said:

If you don't think they will immediately return to being the "moral majority" and judge every small thing, like Trump never existed,  you are delusional. 

Of course they will. But it’s all been exposed as a fraud and lie. And trump is the best proof ever. 

23 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

if i heard the number right, trump mentioned wikileaks 140x during his 2016 campaign.

once again, he's the greatest living expert on everything in existence, unless it's something he's not supposed to know about, then he's never heard of it.

Does. Not. Matter.

8 minutes ago, Skyline said:

I still think about his tweet that suggested Gillibrand would do anything wink wink for more money. Someday there's going to be a True or False game where we try to remember the shitty things Trump did and it's going to feel impossible to navigate. 

I'm at the point I have trouble keeping straight all the shitty stuff he did yesterday. It's too much to catalog now.

22 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

759ea3d430061bb3b1f3584fb6cf08b3.jpg

CSB... I fell asleep at the wheel driving back from Venice, LA after being offshore 14 days and up for 54 hrs straight and missed that exact sign (or its predecesor) by about two feet.  Wound up on that little road in the background facing backards by the time I realized where I was.

Them were the days.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

At least someone is trying to lead. 

She absolutely correct. Hers should not be the only voice; this is an easy position to take. I admire the young woman immensely for having the courage to take up positions that should not take courage to assume. She is shaming a lot of people who need to wake the fuck up.

I have a sick feeling there will be an Ocasio-Cortez Building in DC one day commemorating her sacrifice for the country. It will likely be a country unchanged from the one we have right now.

• Like 1

I guess the good news is  The same moron conspiracy theorists that support Donald Trump know that 9/11 was actually an inside job and had nothing to do with Muslims. 

We covered up the US shooting down United 93, aimed at taking out the White House, because that was an Outside Inside Job. Bush/Cheney weren’t in on the Inside Job, so they needed to coverup the coverup. Now, Muslims were the catalysts behind Phase I of the Towers coming down. That’s what makes Omar’s comments so reprehensible. The Insiders were just part of it. There were also outsiders. Then, Benghazi!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'm hoping he gets himself killed.  Well, I'm not hoping that but I would open up a really good bottle of scotch if it happened. 

Actually that would be a bad thing. The Trumpkins would rally round the flag and Pence would swear to continue his legacy. Nothing good could come from this. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Except the world being a better place. 

Would it? Or would it fuel the hate filled with resolve? Proof that the evil Liberals are the true enemy of the state? Yeah, that's a Pandora's Box best left untouched. 

Trump has to be taken down constitutionally.

8 minutes ago, retread said:

^ What's going to be his big step to consolidate unconstitutional power? How would he game plan a coup?

He doesn’t need a plan. He will declare the election invalid and that he’s staying indefinitely, and no one will do a god damn thing about it.  Just like everything else that’s happened over the past 2+ years.  

• Like 3

^ Possible. I don't even know what the mechanism would be if he were to be so bold. Rs in Senate would certainly support him.

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think the only barrier would be law enforcement.  I'm just not jaded enough to think they would support him.

I also think he would do everything possible to have the vote challenged in multiple states.

He's been banging the drum of the Deep State, and he's accusing Ds of trying a coup by investigating his wrongdoing. Maybe make false claims during the campaign and then claim unlawful shenanigans by the Ds.

Edited by retread

47 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

He doesn’t need a plan. He will declare the election invalid and that he’s staying indefinitely, and no one will do a god damn thing about it.  Just like everything else that’s happened over the past 2+ years.  

Leaving Republicans out of the equation for the moment, what should have been done that hasn't been done?

54 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Congressional Dems will send him a sternly worded letter asking him to reconsider.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Buttigieg has been a fringe candidate, but I'll be damned if I can find anything I disagree with what he says. It will be interesting how he's positioned after a few primaries.

Edited by RPM
spellin r hard
  • Like 2

Interesting poll from GA.  Trump has a 39% Favorable to 55% Unfavorable.  Same Poll has the R Senator up 46-24 favorable/unfavorable, so it doesn't look to be some partisan sampling error or something.  He's lagging a same-party state wide candidate by 38% (+22 to -16).  If people actually end of voting like this, he'll get Mondale'd in the election. 

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/interactive-poll-georgia-voters-april-2019/UNhiJklHIc4Uf84ZKjJtML/

Yeah, no. It’s going to be pretty close.

6 minutes ago, RPM said:

Buttigieg has been a fringe candidate, but I'll be damned if I can find anything I disagree with what he says. It will be interesting how he's positioned after a few primaries.

He's gay.  He's not going to win, or even get close.

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

It was good of Pete to finally mention Omar's name after a bunch of vague speechifying and reminding everyone about his dangerous anti-terrorism work.

Like the actual victim of this targeted harassment is some kind of afterthought to his West Wing monologue.

yeah that one sentence about serving was really quite egregious. 

whenever you’re emotionally ready, just show me on the doll where aaron sorkin touched you. 

• Like 1