Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

A bad joke premised on lies.  That really is a perfect image for the Trump administration. 

And for idiot Republican voters who just copy and paste whatever bullshit they're fed without engaging their brains for a nanosecond. Mindless fucking zombies. 

33 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Psst.   Mugshot is from May 2017, so both pics are from Trump's America.

25 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

A bad joke premised on lies.  That really is a perfect image for the Trump administration. 

9 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And for idiot Republican voters who just copy and paste whatever bullshit they're fed without engaging their brains for a nanosecond. Mindless fucking zombies. 

He didn’t win a major throughout Obama’s terms in office. His life famously fell apart during that time. It’s a joke. Lighten up. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Fuck Trump.

Maybe she will reform her ways now. Put the needs of her constituents and country first instead of her coreligionists. Focus on the needs of Minnesota instead of those of other Muslims overseas.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It’s not funny and it makes no sense. No surprise you liked it.

Get out of the CR bubble. I had a liberal friend who showed me that earlier today. GRHorn doesn’t deserve to get negged for the joke. Different land in the CR where cunts rule.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

As has already been pointed out, both photos were taken after Trump took office.  This is why it's not funny, because the entire premise of the "joke" is false.  

Now, if he were wearing a tailored football jersey, that would be funny.  Or sucking dick for drugs.  Either one, tomato tomahto, whatevs.

Personal attack, negged

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

But guys, air travel has never been safer than under Trumps. 

So true.  The MAX8 is perfectly safe.  The only thing that killed 400 passengers was bad branding.  Just rebrand it the 737 MAXSAFE and start flying it again.  Problem solved!

11 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

He needs to shut the fuck up.

His NEVER FORGET tweet about Omar has gotten over 200k likes more than any other tweet of his that I can remember recently. Attacking her pleases many constituencies that have lots of reasons to dislike her. Thankfully, Muslims don’t have much power in this country so there is virtually no blowback. That’s why neutering Mullah Omar is of vital importance. Luckily, she has given us plenty of ammunition and I am sure more is coming.

• Fuck You 26

29 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

So true.  The MAX8 is perfectly safe.  The only thing that killed 400 passengers was bad branding.  Just rebrand it the 737 MAXSAFE and start flying it again.  Problem solved!

Pretty much like filing bankruptcy then cranking up a new corporation the next day, debt free.   The casualties are unpaid creditors though. 

20 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

His NEVER FORGET tweet about Omar has gotten over 200k likes more than any other tweet of his that I can remember recently. Attacking her pleases many constituencies that have lots of reasons to dislike her. Thankfully, Muslims don’t have much power in this country so there is virtually no blowback. That’s why neutering Mullah Omar is of vital importance. Luckily, she has given us plenty of ammunition and I am sure more is coming.

wow, 200k seems low. (he has 60mm followers).

never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Edited by henrygandorf

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jesus, the leader of the free world is tweeting out support for a 72-YO actress & singer who went way out on a limb with her hot take on the domestic homeless issue.

Also, and I can't believe I actually looked at Cher's twitter account and feel dumber already as her tweets are just as comprehensible as trump's.  The vast bulk of the tweets are calling out trump for being cruel, child separation, ignoring climate change, etc.  It's amazing how the right is grabbing on to this one tweet by Cher.