Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

In my opinion, Omar in her speech about 9/11 with “some people did some things” was trying to minimize 9/11 and the Muslim perpetrators who caused it. Was she trying to imply that 9/11 was an inside job and invoke conspiracy theories that are rife in her community so as to not further sully the bloody reputation of her religion. That’s my guess. 
Notice how she never takes ownership of the garbage that comes out of her mouth, we’re either misinterpreting, taking things out of context, etc. She knowingly employs dog whistle tactics and rather than own it like Trump does she likes to play the victim and hold herself as being persecuted by mean old Republicans because she is a Muslim POC. Fuck her. There are too many of us with a vested interest in opposing her for her to get away with it. We couldn’t have designed a better foil in a laboratory. She is going to help pave the way for Trump 2020.

Stahp.

Seriously.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Lots of us are enjoying Trump’s tax cuts. My real estate investments and equities are doing great. Smart ones like us aren’t wearing MAGA hats, talking about him on Facebook or attending Trump rallies. We keep our support quiet in polite company. You’d never suspect who we are.

Well it's all about you so I guess we're done here. 

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

Man, that's got to hurt Trump. He's going to have to go after Michelle now, because he sees her as her husband's surrogate.  He's not going to be able to resist tweeting smack about her.  The crazy thing is Trump would never say that to her in person because she would beat the shit out of him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Man, that's got to hurt Trump. He's going to have to go after Michelle now, because he sees her as her husband's surrogate.  He's not going to be able to resist tweeting smack about her.  The crazy thing is Trump would never say that to her in person because she would beat the shit out of him.  he's a gutless coward. 

fify

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Lots of us are enjoying Trump’s tax cuts. My real estate investments and equities are doing great. Smart ones like us aren’t wearing MAGA hats, talking about him on Facebook or attending Trump rallies. We keep our support quiet in polite company. You’d never suspect who we are.

Here's the thing. You can enjoy the boost in your 401k and your investments and still think the president is a gigantic liability who is completely at odds with all of your moral, political, and economic views. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Man, that's got to hurt Trump. He's going to have to go after Michelle now, because he sees her as her husband's surrogate.  He's not going to be able to resist tweeting smack about her.  The crazy thing is Trump would never say that to her in person because she would beat the shit out of him. 

Over/under until he lets loose with a "monkey" comment?

Here's the thing. You can enjoy the boost in your 401k and your investments and still think the president is a gigantic liability who is completely at odds with all of your moral, political, and economic views. 

But he needs a republican president like Bush to support deregulation to the point of a collapse, let market bottom out (housing), and then wait it out for another repub to win the office and claim his policies are what made you so much money (even though it was Obama). Cause he knows another fuckup will occur and look for ways to maximize gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

he prefers to go after the deceased.  he'll have to outlive michelle to make those moves.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Hahahaha, can you imagine?  She would literally mop the floor with his dumb ass.  

So President dumbfuck makes an astronomically stupid comment about dumping a plane load of water on Notre Dame Cathedral, and his cultists are now flaming comment sections criticizing French fireman. Because their god knows all about everything. We need a fucking meteor to cleanse this fucking place.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

So President dumbfuck makes an astronomically stupid comment about dumping a plane load of water on Notre Dame Cathedral, and his cultists are now flaming comment sections criticizing French fireman. Because their god knows all about everything. We need a fucking meteor to cleanse this fucking place.

America would be greatly improved if all the deplorables went full Jonestown.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I only have one really ‘smart’ one who’s all in on Dotard.  And he’s a Moscow born neurosurgeon. Go figure...

Book smart but otherwise can’t figure out the most basic things in life.  He actually has trouble differentiating facts and opinions.   

So your typical neurosurgeon, in other words. 

Edited by trauma babe
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

No, we just need to cut off the serpents head.  I have full faith the younger voters won’t let this happen again.  Nobody THIS bad will ever be President in our lives.  

The Olds, they're dying. 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

A long time ago trump figured out that water stops fire. So when it comes to Notre dame cathedral, why not done?

59 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

This is some "I was just following orders" shit.

That's who we are now. In any normal timeline, the story bubbles to the top of the news cycle and the mistake is fixed. ICE is put on notice, and our president isn't an asshole.

Edited by retread
  • Like 2

No, we just need to cut off the serpents head.  I have full faith the younger voters won’t let this happen again.  Nobody THIS bad will ever be President in our lives.  
The Olds, they're dying. 

Yeah, except this generation will also grow old and stupid over time.

12 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

For sure.  Not as stupid.  And that’s the key. 

On the other hand...

“I mean, in a way Idiocracy kind of looks optimistic right now,” Mike Judge tells The Daily Beast by phone from his Los Angeles office.

170814-stern-idiocracy-tease_euqq1a

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-judge-trump-makes-idiocracy-look-optimistichttps://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-judge-trump-makes-idiocracy-look-optimistic

• Like 1

Y’all gotta read my friend’s book “Tropic of Kansas”

It’s gone from being a prescient 2015 novel to being Trump’s playbook