Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, American Swindle said:

So Trump is going to go to jail then right? Has Trump been convicted yet?

What is your source?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My source is the 100 plus contacts the campaign had with Russians leading up to the 2016 election, including but not limited to the Trump Tower meeting and Paul Manafort and Rick Gates's meeting with a Russian operative in the Havana Room.

Collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy is. We'll have to read the entire Mueller report to find out why he thought the evidence of collusion with Russians was not enough to establish criminal conspiracy in court.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, American Swindle said:

Cassandra is an example of a leftist activist that voted Trump having supported Bernie no? She's just an example I was giving, but I know now she's outwardly re-thinking her support given the Trump's role in continuing the Yemen proxi-war.  

I for one met one personally in Austin, but don't expect you to believe me because it doesn't confirm your bias.  What is your source that outlines the demographics of the Bernie Bros that voted Trump?  

Lol. She is paid directly and openly by Russia to be a pro-Russia troll.

She is in no way an activist.  She has no beliefs of her own. Never did. 

You may not recall but pro-Russia trolls supported both Bernie and Trump in 2016. What they didn't support was America. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 hour ago, American Swindle said:

Ok, this is objectively funny and all, but I can’t help but ask: Is it your position that Trump conspired with the Russians to interfere in the presidential elections?

What evidence was used to spurn the Mueller probe in the first place? Was that evidence credible?

If it is confirmed that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia, would you define the Mainstream Media peddling of the hysteria over the past 3 years a conspiracy theory?

I for one have maintained that it was all a hoax since Hillary reacted to the Trump in the debate with her, “we have 17 intelligence agencies that can confirm....” bullshit.

Just asking questions. 

Here's a clue:  scroll back and you'll find your answer multiple times every 10 pages.  We're not going to do your homework for you, because you aren't arguing in good faith, and could never be convinced that there's a chance Trump could have actually done wrong.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Probably, that’s why she gets emotional over her dad being prejudiced....

Did it make you feel good to get that low blow in?  You pathetic motherfucker...

Hey look, it’s the racist who calls a black man Uncle Tom. Are you her father?

I mean, NPR cites 1 in 10 Bernie Bros voted Trump, is this bullshit or no?
https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/545812242/1-in-10-sanders-primary-voters-ended-up-supporting-trump-survey-finds

Actually, your source does not “cite” that conclusion.

Caveat: In order to understand why it doesn’t say that 12% of Bernie Bros (meaning actual Bernie supporters) voted for Trump, you will need to actually read the article that you posted.

Lol. She is paid directly and openly by Russia to be a pro-Russia troll.
She is in no way an activist.  She has no beliefs of her own. Never did. 
You may not recall but pro-Russia trolls supported both Bernie and Trump in 2016. What they didn't support was America. 

And I’m the conspiracy theorist??

What is your evidence that she’s a paid Russian troll? Seems like that is the blanket defense nowadays, everyone’s a Russian spy!

So 1 in 10 of the Bernie Bros that voted Trump we’re all Russian trolls in your opinion then?

• Fuck You 1

35 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

What is your evidence that she’s a paid Russian troll? Seems like that is the blanket defense nowadays, everyone’s a Russian spy!

So 1 in 10 of the Bernie Bros that voted Trump we’re all Russian trolls in your opinion then?

Fairbanks worked for the Russian state-run news site Sputnik when Roller posted the photo, in which Fairbanks and another individual are flashing the "OK" hand sign in the White House briefing room. The gesture is also associated with the so-called alt-right.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/391108-judge-dismisses-defamation-suit-against-journalist-who-suggested-woman-used%3famp

• Like 1

This redacted report is going to be full of crayon marks made by an unidentified “Individual 1”.  
On this beautiful spring morning, a reminder that --apart from what we learn from Mr. Mueller -- the President is essentially an unindicted coconspirator in felony campaign finance violations to which his personal attorney pled guilty. Most corrupt administration in history. Let's stand for the the rule of law today.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, American Swindle said:

She works for a Russian state owned news agency.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, American Swindle said:

She literally works for Sputnik News, a Russia state owned news agency.

Get a fucking grip.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, American Swindle said:

Ok, this is objectively funny and all, but I can’t help but ask: Is it your position that Trump conspired with the Russians to interfere in the presidential elections?

What evidence was used to spurn the Mueller probe in the first place? Was that evidence credible?

If it is confirmed that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia, would you define the Mainstream Media peddling of the hysteria over the past 3 years a conspiracy theory?

I for one have maintained that it was all a hoax since Hillary reacted to the Trump in the debate with her, “we have 17 intelligence agencies that can confirm....” bullshit.

A criminal conspiracy involving the President of the United States was the worst possible conclusion of this investigation.  The best possible conclusion was that there was no Russian interference in the election.  There’s a spectrum of possible conclusions between those two poles.

We know that the best possible conclusion is not what happened.  Russians interfered in our election and attempted to court the Trump campaign.  Mueller has indicted many of them.

We’re about to find out how close the President and his campaign came to aiding that Russian effort.  That would have been a conspiracy.  Mueller apparently did not find sufficient evidence to charge that conspiracy.

But that does not mean that Trump’s relationship with Russia is blameless or harmless.  My main concern all along was that the Russians were rigging our elections in favor of a politician they could control or manipulate.  That is a terrifying scenario, and one that is dangerous to not only our democracy but to stability of the Pax Americana world order.  Mueller’s indictments show that the first part of that feared scenario was accurate: the Russian efforts were directed towards a specific candidate.  Trump’s behavior strongly suggests that the second part is sadly accurate, as well.  We won’t know if Mueller’s report addresses this aspect (which is sometimes referred to as the counterintelligence part of the investigation) until (maybe) later today, but it always seemed to me to be the most plausible concern.  And it’s only a tiny degree less troubling than an explicit criminal conspiracy.  

Bottom line: there was a coordinated Russian effort to tilt the election in favor of Trump.  There can now be no doubt of that.  Trump’s behavior suggests complicity or at least tacit after-the-fact approval of that effort.  Those facts made explicit conspiracy plausible (ie worth investigating), and they justify serious counterintelligence concerns.  So, no.  The Mueller investigation was not a hoax.  The media unfortunately focused almost exclusively on the most sensational, simplistic possible conclusion of that investigation.  But that conclusion was plausible given the publicly known facts and the indictments throughout.  And a nearly-as-troubling scenario remains plausible.  My hope is that Mueller concludes Trump is just a vain moron who is unwilling to admit any tarnish to his election victory.  My fear is Mueller found evidence that he’s susceptible to manipulation by Russia.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, RPM said:

Probably the smartest thing he's ever done.

legitimately smart and decent, reject an offer of a position that everyone knows you will  he asked to do horrifying things. This has been the most successful image rehab journey I’ve ever seen. It’s pretty fucking brilliant when all he has to do is make sure he’s surrounded by people dumber and more corrupt than him and he comes out looking like a golden God.  

Hey Felix Hernandez,  want to convince the world that you’re not washed up? Go pitch in a seventh grade select league. 

3 hours ago, American Swindle said:

lol, christ.